Bosh's First game at the ACC in a Heat Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your mom wrote: View Post
    Without Vince, this franchise would have moved to a US city by now and you'd be cheering for nobody.

And the reactions should be mixed because we all have differing opinions on the subject. Regardless im still gonna do what i said i would above.
    Its true that VC put the Raps "on the map"... However I disagree that without him the franchise would have moved.

I won't be booing Bosh either but he's lost a ton of respect from the fans, myself included.

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
      If he does that stupid flex and yell after another "basic easy dunk for a 7 footer" when he plays us im gonna boo the sh*t outta him. He did that for every easy basket the other night in the exhibition game, the dude is a big fraud...trying to be someone he clearly isnt.
      I hope Reggie gives him a big slap in the ass when we play them.....lol

also..years from now Bosh wont even be spoken of in Raptors history, cuz he didnt do sh*t other than get his points, he never made the team any better or ppl around him better....Vince will still be spoken of years after ppl say CB who???...For all the foolishness VC did, he put us on the worldwide map and that gives him a get out of jail card imo.

just an opinion b*tches, not gospel.
      i thought it was absolutely hilarious everytime he did that, i mean for gods sakes, its a pre-season game. even lebron was so amped up, spinning and dunking over everybody. at least the raps clobbered the suns with their shooting, and not trying to overdo the game

Comment

Bosh is the second best Raptor, a 5 time All Star, in TO's history only behind VC.

Folks should respect the 7 years he gave TO, heck CB re-signed once before with BC ie fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, I don't believe he was about to make the same mistake twice.

That being said I think there will be a splash of cheers and boos but more cheers than boos in my mind. It'll be interesting to watch how the fan reaction unfolds.

Comment

He deserves to be booed and hopefully he tears his ACL on a meaningless dunk...He lacks class, respect and is full of ignorance towards this franchise, the city and especially the fans who cheered their hearts out even after he checked out after the all-star break. All fans who chant VC sucks should double their enthusiasm in chanting CB sucks every time that disrespectful and disgraceful sidekick touches the ball.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
            Bosh is the second best Raptor, a 5 time All Star, in TO's history only behind VC.

Folks should respect the 7 years he gave TO, heck CB re-signed once before with BC ie fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, I don't believe he was about to make the same mistake twice.

That being said I think there will be a splash of cheers and boos but more cheers than boos in my mind. It'll be interesting to watch how the fan reaction unfolds.
            +1

Comment

Working...
            X