Really? Raptors Will Have Worst Record in the Eastern Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? Raptors Will Have Worst Record in the Eastern Conference

This courtesy if a writer from HoopsWorld. Not much substance to back up their two cents that they feel we'll be the worst team in the Eastern Conference:

18. The Toronto Raptors will have the worst record in the Eastern Conference.
    Based on what I've seen & read from this team over the last little while I fail to see how we'll considerably worse than last year. I mean, you can't replace a guy like Bosh, but you can make your team overall alot stronger elsewhere which I believe we have.

Bosh quit after the all-star break, Hedo didn't amount to squat and had no impact at all, but we did get stronger with the acquisition of Barbosa and Kleiza. Weems, Amir & DeRozan are little more wiser and mature. A bench that is probably one of the deepest we've had in years and definitely better than the 40 win team from last season. So, very few gaping holes outside of our big man situation. And if Bargnani can ever amount to the player we desire him to be or if we can land ourselves a Dampier or Diaw, then would attaining another 40 win season really be out of the question?

Maybe I smoked a little too much "Mary Jane" back in the day, but I don't think this season will be as big of a disaster as most have predicted. I guess starting Oct. 27th we'll just see if I've totally lost all my marbles.

Source - Click here

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Maybe I smoked a little too much "Mary Jane" back in the day, but I don't think this season will be as big of a disaster as most have predicted. I guess starting Oct. 27th we'll just see if I've totally lost all my marbles.
    Nah you didn't lose your marbles, you like every other Raptor fan have been drinking the poisonous kool aid from MLSE for years.

Comment

ya, gotta admit i was one of those who thought we'd end up bottom 5 in the league but SO FAR they seem to be playing no non-sense type ball which i dont think anybody thought they could play consistently.
      I still dont know about a 40-win season dont think they'll be able to play that level all the time in the regular season but they proved me wrong so far so i hope im wrong lol

Comment

I can see both Cleveland & Toronto as projected pre season EC bottom feeders but that's why you play the games as injuries and other extenuating circumstances affect the 82 game regular season so if a team plays hard and together ala Milwaukee 2009-10 they can take advantage of other team's in season misfortunes. The NBA season is a marathon not a sprint.

Comment

Working...
        X