Bargs or Bosh? Who'd You Rather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matt wrote: View Post
    But you think Barney was going to get us to that promised land? get real buddy no one is talking about team success here, is about who would you rather have right now, so you can even forget about Bosh's 20/10, compare the two players in terms of who plays harder every single game.
    And even then we know who wins that battle....
    Yup, Bargs, hands down.

Bosh faked injuries all last season. He DOES NOT play to win, he played for his stats.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
      Yup, Bargs, hands down.

Bosh faked injuries all last season. He DOES NOT play to win, he played for his stats.
      He faked his injuries? Tell AJamison's elbow to his face that.smh

He may have taken his time to come back from his ankle and/or knee injuries but they were real (ask TO's doctors). That being said each individual player's pain threshold is different from the next. Some players can paly through pain others like to feel 100% healthy- to each their own.

We'll see if he plays to win in Miami.........Btw- what flavor is the BC kool aid today? lol

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
        He faked his injuries? Tell AJamison's elbow to his face that.smh

He may have taken his time to come back from his ankle and/or knee injuries but they were real (ask TO's doctors). That being said each individual player's pain threshold is different from the next. Some players can paly through pain others like to feel 100% healthy- to each their own.

We'll see if he plays to win in Miami.........Btw- what flavor is the BC kool aid today? lol
        What are you his campaign manager? Upset at all the duckets u wasted on CB4 jerseys?? What kind of Miami koolaid are you drinking son??

My point is that Bosh went down every year for like 10-20 games with "injuries". Bargs has barely missed any substantial chunk of games during the season, which is why i would rather have him more than CB4. Bosh's double double average means jack sh*t when you consider he missed so many damn games including during the most important stretches of the season after all star break and into the playoff run.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          What are you his campaign manager? Upset at all the duckets u wasted on CB4 jerseys?? What kind of Miami koolaid are you drinking son??

My point is that Bosh went down every year for like 10-20 games with "injuries". Bargs has barely missed any substantial chunk of games during the season, which is why i would rather have him more than CB4. Bosh's double double average means jack sh*t when you consider he missed so many damn games including during the most important stretches of the season after all star break and into the playoff run.
          I hate to see lies about African American's spread around in forums by suckas like you.

As well I don't wear other men's names ie jerseys, on my person....sorry.

Fair enough, take Bargnani you can have him and while you're at it take BC, Jay & Gherardini............and their European Raptor vision with you as well.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
            I hate to see lies about African American's spread around in forums by suckas like you.

As well I don't wear other men's names ie jerseys, on my person....sorry.

Fair enough, take Bargnani you can have him and while you're at it take BC, Jay & Gherardini............and their European Raptor vision with you as well.
            It is clear that you plain and simple just hate the Raptors. Why are you here?

Comment

Working...
            X