Bargs or Bosh? Who'd You Rather?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargs or Bosh? Who'd You Rather?

It seemed for a while there Bosh was taking all the heat(no pun intended) as far as this site was concerned. Now that preseason is underway and Bargs has struggled for the most part(yea, he hit some shot tonight... so what, where's the rebounding we need), he seems to be taking a beating across the board on this site.

So, if you had the choice, who'd you rather(or have rathered) on your current Raps team going forward?
    Bosh and his *ballhogging* 20-10
    53.33%
    Bargs and his 3's and 6 boards
    46.67%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Mack North; Wed Oct 13, 2010, 12:42 AM.

Bosh. All day. Every day. Forever.

Comment

Bosh with the same contract of Bargnani !

Comment

A perennial All-Star who rebounds and scores consistently, and is a pretty good defender or a one dimensional shooter who only shoots, but doesn't score consistently. Mmm.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

LOL? 24 and 10 or 17 and 6? hmmm.

Comment

Bosh is gone. Get over it.

I voted Bargnani.

Comment

Bosh if I have a great scoring wing or point, Bargs if I have a great defensive forward or center.
              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Bosh: NBA
                Bargs: Euroleague

Comment

Bosh is gone. End of story!

Comment

It's a little mind boggling people are actually choosing Bargs over Bosh...

RaptorsFan4Life- Im pretty sure I'm over it man. Throughout the whole summer people were on here praising Bargs and now that he's been struggling I wanted to see if they felt the same way or if they realize he'll never be much of a leader at all. And yes, I realize it's preseason...

Comment

If you voted Bargs you shouldn't be allowed to comment. Pumpkin head hasn't shown up in 3 preseason games, didn't show up when Bosh went out with the season on the line and just generally doesn't look like much of a baller. Talented? Sure thing. Gamer? Yeah right.
                      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

At this point I rather choose Andersen over Barney.

Comment

I'm sorry but the poll is horrible. A good poll would not try to force someone else's opinion on the voters. What's the point of this poll? It's obviously not to come to a real, credible result. This is for sure.

It's sort of like me asking what's better:

A.) Apples (they taste like crap)
                          B.) Oranges (delicious)

And for the record, Bosh never hogged the ball. Jay called iso with him at times, just as most teams do with their top scorers. Bosh only took two more shots a game than Bargnani but the efficiency was far superior.
                          Last edited by Apollo; Wed Oct 13, 2010, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I'd take Vinsanity over both of them : )

Comment

Watching 82 games of Chris Bosh slowing the offense to a crawl ... marching to the line 9 times a game by awkwardly bouncing off defenders ... and losing ... losing in a very boring way! no thanks ... I'm over that, thank God!

Bargnani will need time to perform as the teams top scorer, but he will do it in a more exciting fashion than Bosh, and command less touches ... open up the offense, rather than clog it ... Yay Il Mago.
                              The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Working...
                              X