Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Non-Defending, Non-Rebounding 7 Footer Will Frustrate You More?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Non-Defending, Non-Rebounding 7 Footer Will Frustrate You More?

...think will be more frustrating to watch? These numbers are truly putrid.

Bargs last 3 games
    9-39 (23%) 10 REB

Andersen last 3 games
    8-21 (38%) 11 REB

Maybe Colangelo got Andersen so there would be someone who make Bargs look relatively good? This guy is more trigger happy than Walt Williams.

These guys are trigger happy and early
    Bargs
    87.50%
    Anderson
    12.50%
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Anderson has impressed me. he has good shot selection. soots an okay pergentage. but i will be frustrated with bargnani. just cuz hes the guy everyone wants to see suceed. and if he doesnt people will be upset. plain and simple
    )
    http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

Anderson didnt get the opportunity to shoot (Adelman would have shot him) as much in Houston so he is going bananas. The offensive gameplan here seems to be "if youve got a good shot ...take it). And I am sure preseason defenses are not keying on a previous third stringer.

Comment

Considering the expectations are a millions times higher for Bargnani, the question isn't necessarily fair. Andersen I think has been a pleasant surprise. Settles a little too much on his jumper, but we knew that prior to acquiring him. Outside of that, I really haven't been too disappointed in his performance this pre-season.

Comment

hey don't even compare the two, Anderson at least shows some effort, Barney doesn't. Plus Anderson is not talented, Barney is.

Comment

Andrea "I don't get on the floor" Bargnani.

Andersen is basically Bargnani light (another soft, jump shooting big man that plays smaller than his size).

Andersen has looked better than Barg's so far in the preseason but Barg's is far more talented than Andersen and much more is expected out of him than Andersen. I don't even see Andersen in a potential 9 man Raptor rotation (Jack, Barbosa, Kleiza, Davis, Bargnani, Barbosa, Weems, Johnson & Calderon).

Comment

Working...
            X