Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Smoove's NBA 2K11 Simulation of the Raptors (1st Game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Smoove's NBA 2K11 Simulation of the Raptors (1st Game)

Since May 2010, I started watching Chris Smoove's Commentaryz about his NBA 2K10's "My Player" exploits. The way he plays the game of video game basketball is full of good NBA fundamentals. He makes his player actually work hard and do a lot of team based tasks like rebounding, passing, and taking lots of smart shots. Now as I watch any NBA basketball games, I keep saying his trademark quote: "that's a NOOB move!".

So in Chris Smoove's NBA 2K11 My Player, his PG gets drafted by, guess who? The Raptors. At least his drafting satisfied our pipe-dream, an athletic point guard that can push Calderon out of our team for good and save us some salary.

So he plays the first season game against the Knicks and hoping Smoove's PG can make our team win the game. All I have to say is that despite his best efforts and the "suspect-able" substitution pattern by the coach, they lose by 10+.

I want you guys to see NBA 2K11 because there are some pimped out things about it. The main thing I want you to see is the way the other Raptor players played around Chris Smoove's PG. I know you want to see Calderon and Bargnani play, and I all I can say is that it is pretty accurate to my perspective.

What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFw0yj2Lkls

Ahh I love this guy. I've watched him for a long time aha. I even watch his MW2 videos. Chris Smoove ftw!!!
    WHY NOT LET IT FLY

Comment

Ha, i like the press confrence

"I Put ON for my City"
      What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Working...
      X