Raptors Leading Pre-Season Scorers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Leading Pre-Season Scorers

I calculated these numbers on a per 36 minute basis.

I realize that some of these numbers by the current projected bench unit are inflated due to being incurred in scrub time, however I do think that the results are still interesting and valid

Players PP 36 Min
    ----------------------------
    Barbosa--- 22.5
    Kleiza------21.1
    Weems----21.0
    Jack-------19.7
    Johnson---16.8
    DeRozan---15.8
    Bargnani---12.3
    Andersen--11.2
    Calderon----8.5
    Evans-------5.4

Current Starters----PP 36 Min
    -------------------------------
    Kleiza------21.1
    DeRozan---15.8
    Bargnani---12.3
    Calderon----8.5
    Evans-------5.4
    -----------------------------------------
    Total-------63.0-----Per 48 min---84.0
    ==========================

Current Bench----PP 36 Min
    -----------------------------
    Barbosa----22.5
    Weems-----21.0
    Jack--------19.7
    Johnson----16.8
    Andersen---11.2
    -------------------------------------------
    Total--------91.1----Per 48 min----121.5
    ============================

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule...oronto-raptors
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Sat Oct 16, 2010, 05:25 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Very interesting stats. I wonder what would the result be for points given away (or the difference between scored and received) because this doesn't reflect the defensive end.

Comment

Considering the defense we have seen from derozan and Calderon and bargnani thus far in the preseason I think those would be skewed as buddhafan shows as well.
      Last edited by Maleko; Sun Oct 17, 2010, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Really meaningless stat as the defence is still soft. I wouldn't be complaining as much is we lose and gave up 90 something points a game. Heck, I'd settle for a 25-win season but we're giving up low 90's points per game. However, we all know that's never gonna happen. We know that Bargs is being marketed as an offensive juggernaut and DeRozan as the next one (his +/- is atrocious!!!). So, offensive numbers, they don't mean much. Yes, it's the preseason, but if they cannot keep their opponents under a 100, what makes one think that the season would be better.

Yes, the first game against the Suns was a mirage. They will lose today by giving up 120+ points. Nuff said!
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
        X