Turkoglu Accuses Toronto Fans Of Misunderstanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    BC & Jay's post f/a slanderous comments about Bosh say it all- smile in his face stab him in the back.......smh

If you really believe that BC & Jay's media bull chit is steak so be it- enjoy your steak tar tar.........lol

Btw- footie, Bargnani is pretty pathetic..........smh
    your posts are predictable, its pathetic having 1,800 posts trolling, i lurk here, but i had to sign in to call your "bullchit", you think your funny with that word? SMH

Comment

Flock of Seagulls wrote: View Post
      your posts are predictable, its pathetic having 1,800 posts trolling, i lurk here, but i had to sign in to call your "bullchit", you think your funny with that word? SMH
      Sirchilly gots a new "hater".....

Comment

As someone said before he's Phoenix's problem now. We won the trade and it wasn't even close. Turkoglu is a pick and pop forward who stands still and shoots the three ball. He will be the same player in Phoenix that he was in Toronto and Sacremento. Turk and his fans need to understand that he's a slightly above mediocre talent, who needs the ball in his hands to happy and effective.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Working...
        X