Free Dime Magazine Subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Dime Magazine Subscription

Not the best hoops magazine, but free nevertheless.

https://dim.magserv.com/cgi-bin/subs...d_effort=YWFL7

Looks like a cool deal but I am always wary of "the catch".

Comment

No catch man ..... I did it the last time they offered it a couple years ago.

Comment

I'm in. 6-8 week for the first issue.

Comment

Cool. Thanks for the link Doc.

Comment

So I signed up for this in October, that was six months ago and then some. I got my first issue yesterday. It was the April issue with D-Rose on the cover. I had totally forgotten about applying for this free subscription. Maybe I'll see the May issue by Christmas, who knows?

Comment

Nice, thanks!
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                So I signed up for this in October, that was six months ago and then some. I got my first issue yesterday. It was the April issue with D-Rose on the cover. I had totally forgotten about applying for this free subscription. Maybe I'll be the May issue by Christmas, who knows?
                LOL ... I did too. I totally thought it was a scam.

Comment

Your the man Doc
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

LOL, guys we were talking about this back in October. Is the offer still available? Be patient if it is. Like I said, it took me six months to get an issue. Doc says a similar thing happened with his.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      So I signed up for this in October, that was six months ago and then some. I got my first issue yesterday. It was the April issue with D-Rose on the cover. I had totally forgotten about applying for this free subscription. Maybe I'll see the May issue by Christmas, who knows?
                      HAHAHA...I just got my 1st issue (with D-Rose) like a week ago. I completely forgot about this too!

I guess better late than never...but never late is better.

Comment

Working...
                      X