Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargs the King Will Beat CB4's All Time Scoring Record with The Raps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    I swear Multipaul, you make hating Bargnani so much easier. Keep it up...by the time the season starts I'll be booing the shit out of him.
    Seriously?

Comment

I vote Multipaul for best posts ever!!

Comment

lol @ rebounding aside.....

as if thats not the biggest reason why he aint shit...

You cant talk about a center in the NBA and begin with "rebounding aside"

rebounding should be his priority...

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
          Seriously?
          nah...but multipaul's blind fanboyism is really starting to get annoying.

Comment

Barganini is a POS and you are an idiot!

Comment

Bargnani is tall and is a good shooter and that's about it. No defense, no blocks, no rebounds, and probably worst of all no heart or passion... I'd be kind of surprised if he lasted another 4 years on this team, so i don't think he will ever beat the all time scoring record.

Comment

zapffe wrote: View Post
                Bargnani is tall and is a good shooter and that's about it. No defense, no blocks, no rebounds, and probably worst of all no heart or passion... I'd be kind of surprised if he lasted another 4 years on this team, so i don't think he will ever beat the all time scoring record.
                actually his man-to-man D is acceptable, and he gets blocks. but he's still far from being a great player.

Comment

if bargs is a raptor long enough to become the franchise all-time leading scorer, and if he's scoring enough to make that happen, then i think that spells disaster for the team. bargs has shown over his first 4 years that he simply isn't capable (or willing) to do the things a starting 5 needs to do in order for a team to have legit 'success.' if he's playing enough to challenge for the scoring lead, then it's more than likely to the detriment of team success, and if that goes on long enough, then i'm guessing the raps are gonna suck for the forseeable future. i mean, how jacked would anyone be if it was mike james we were talking about becoming the franchise's scoring leader? 'cause that's pretty much what bargs is - a 7-foot mike james. he (james) had a far larger impact from a scoring perspective than bargs has had (or figures to have) in his one 'big' year...and yet the impact james had in terms of W's is probably going to be similar to that which bargs will.

i'd like nothing more than to be proven wrong, but for that to happen, bargs would have to develop into at least an average rebounder & defender. if he does, then i have no problem with him assuming the scoring load, because it would mean that his presence on the court wouldn't be a negative for the team. until that happens, he is, and i do.
                  TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

Realistically though boys, the stats don't lie. Extrapolating out Bargs' production and factoring in an annual statistical increase, he will demolish Cb's titles in the next 4 years.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                      Realistically though boys, the stats don't lie. Extrapolating out Bargs' production and factoring in an annual statistical increase, he will demolish Cb's titles in the next 4 years.
                      "factoring in an annual statistical increase"? Exactly what kind of statistical increase? A realistic one? Or a Multipaul one?

I would say DeRozan has a better chance of beating Bosh's record, and I wouldn't start counting on that at this point.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                        "factoring in an annual statistical increase"? Exactly what kind of statistical increase? A realistic one? Or a Multipaul one?

I would say DeRozan has a better chance of beating Bosh's record, and I wouldn't start counting on that at this point.
                        Tim, even if you take his annual % increase year over year and apply it he will still break cb's records in 4 yrs. I think it would be fair from a "realist" point of view to add 1-2% more to the increase considering his # of touches will without a doubt increase due to cb4 leaving to become a full time fluffer in Miami.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                          Tim, even if you take his annual % increase year over year and apply it he will still break cb's records in 4 yrs. I think it would be fair from a "realist" point of view to add 1-2% more to the increase considering his # of touches will without a doubt increase due to cb4 leaving to become a full time fluffer in Miami.
                          Who cares ?
                          If he doesnt play in an all star game or this team flounders..its meaningless..you take such pride in absolutely nothing regarding ur man its disgusting....

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                            Who cares ?
                            If he doesnt play in an all star game or this team flounders..its meaningless..you take such pride in absolutely nothing regarding ur man its disgusting....
                            Hi Trife,

You may have noticed the title of this post. Should you care to discuss another aspect of your hatred for the Raptors, please start a new post.

Regards,
                            Real Toronto Raptors Fans

Comment

you forget this word in the title real raptors fans --------------> delusional

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                                you forget this word in the title real raptors fans --------------> delusional
                                www.miamiheat.com

they are calling you..

Comment

Working...
                                X