No announcement yet.

Dampier Still a Possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plus he is pretty soft for a big man, something we dont need.
    wasn't it charles barkley who nicknamed him "erica dampier"

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
      My guess is that if the Raps sign Dampier, Alabi is going to the D league.
      Who do the Raptors cut? Because, Alabi would still count against the 15 man roster.
      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

lyrical militia wrote: View Post
        I've been reading these post and im pretty sure u guys want a losing season ,this is what i have to say to u forget u guys with the losing mentality I wanna win now and if you ever go in to something with a losing state of mind thats what you'll always be a bunch of losers
        I want the Raptors to win - but with the current lineup they are only going to win 25 games max. Why go after another non-starter to win 5 or so more games? Would you rather win 25 to 35 games this year - miss the playoffs and have a mid-range pick and win 30 or so games for the next few seasons OR would you rather win 15 to 20 games this year, get a top three pick and likely make the playoffs next year?

Comment

Im with Angus, its time to stop over stocking bench players and plan cap for a starter and the draft

Comment

I am on the fence here because on one hand barg help defense and rebounding ability did not improve from last year and jack and calderon can't defend any of the guards in this league so you need a center. On the other hand we have davis and alabi and will they be ready to do what we need them to do now.

people are talking about the D-league for alabi which I don't agree with and davis is coming off a injury and missed the intense pre-season this team just went through.

Comment

Working...
            X