Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

This is for season 1 discussion. Good luck to all.

Not sure if my team if good, average or bad but I will have a lot of guys in the top 100.

Comment

Ya, it's hard to tell if my spend alot fast method will work or not. I'm hoping LeBron and Kobe can outscore everyone on their own each week.

Comment

LOL, I am on the same boat. I am hoping my big 3 of Durant, Gasol and Melo can carry my scrubs.
        Now, as far as Head-To-Head match ups, how does that work?

Is it based on one night of action or is it based on a week or ...

Comment

Based on the week. You can/should update your roster for each day. You compete to win 9 different stat cats.

Comment

Thanks Apollo
            My team competes for a whole week, I guess it will from Wed to Wed with one person for 9 Category. By the way, sorry for too many questions, I never did a head-to-head league before.

Comment

The typical week will be Mon-Sun. I'm happy to help you. I was a rookie once too. Ask away.

Comment

I'm a rook too! Explains my epic first pick in the draft

btw Apollo just finished watching the game. The Packers really escaped a loss there! Favre's last two throws were pitiful...

Comment

Does anyone know how severe Troy Murphy's injury is? Cause he's awesome, points, rebounds, 3s...

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                    I'm a rook too! Explains my epic first pick in the draft

btw Apollo just finished watching the game. The Packers really escaped a loss there! Favre's last two throws were pitiful...
                    Yeah I thought they scored but Harvin's foot was out. Awesome game the whole way through. Favre looks done. Loved how Rodgers and Favre came together after the game, shook hands and talked briefly. I've officially forgiven him for how he treated the Packers. If he enters the hall wearing anything but a Packers jersey I'd be shocked.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Yeah I thought they scored but Harvin's foot was out. Awesome game the whole way through. Favre looks done. Loved how Rodgers and Favre came together after the game, shook hands and talked briefly. I've officially forgiven him for how he treated the Packers. If he enters the hall wearing anything but a Packers jersey I'd be shocked.
                      Yeah, it was really close, if it was Moss in his place it would have been 7 points though It was a great game, gotta say you guys deserve a win finally, if you guys lost in the last minute again it would have been extremely devastating...
                      Yeah it was super touching haha, Favre went to all his old pals, but he still got booed on his way out, was unfortunate, but soon all Packer fans will forgive him, he's a great athlete! But I saw many fans still appreciate the good he did for Green Bay

Comment

Yeah, it was really close, if it was Moss in his place it would have been 7 points though It was a great game, gotta say you guys deserve a win finally, if you guys lost in the last minute again it would have been extremely devastating...
                        Yeah it was super touching haha, Favre went to all his old pals, but he still got booed on his way out, was unfortunate, but soon all Packer fans will forgive him, he's a great athlete! But I saw many fans still appreciate the good he did for Green Bay

Comment

The typical week will be Mon-Sun. I'm happy to help you. I was a rookie once too. Ask away.
                          Thanks Apollo

Comment

If I can manage to get 9 wins I'll be happy. First season playing NBA fantasy and 2nd season watching NBA :|

How many wins do you guys think you can get?
                            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Mon Oct 25, 2010, 08:21 AM.

Comment

What sport did you follow before basketball?

What do you mean by wins, my first ever fantasy team But I've been following/playing football/soccer, basketball, lacrosse, netball, volleyball, hockey and moto gp (is it a sport?). I love sports But apparently fantasy isn't about talent, but stats and all so I don't know how I'm doing. If I had a team like mine in NBA 2K11 I'd be pretty happy!

Comment

Working...
                              X