Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RR Fantasy Hoops Keeper League (Season 1 Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, this is simple stuff once you get used to it. Players with "BN" next to their name are on the bench. Players on the bench don't count. Everybody else counts. If you have a guy in your lineup who doesn't have a game, you get nothing for it. If you have a guy on your bench who is actually playing, you get nothing for it. Only players in the ten active slots can help you win cats. You can change these all you want.

RaptorsFan4Life,

Sometimes Yahoo is late with stats. Give it time.

Comment

Does anyone know whether Yao is playing tomorrow? Thanks

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
        Maybe he's playing. Maybe he's not.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
          Gotta do your own research in the "big leagues".

Comment

Last edited by Raptor4Ever; Tue Nov 2, 2010, 02:36 AM.

Comment

I got 2 wins in my first week, pretty happy! Just don't want to be last by the end of the season, but my players are not very explosive (Duncan and Yao!) And my fg% was down because Korver and Reddick were not scoring the 3s they were supposed to. Mo Williams is injured so I had almost no one but Smith and Stoudemire...

Comment

Apollo, regretting letting Daye go? 16 and 5 last night

Comment

If I needed what he's going to bring to the table this year then I wouldn't have drop him for Gibson. I had 203 boards but only 16 three pointers last week. Gibson is ranked 60, Daye isn't even in the top 230.

Then Maxiell and Charlie V are lurking. The more I thought about Daye the more I came to the conclusion that he's not going to be a consistent fantasy contributor this year. He'll be good to pick up occasionally to fill in for an injury but I'm not sure much else.
                  Last edited by Apollo; Wed Nov 3, 2010, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    If I needed what he's going to bring to the table this year then I wouldn't have drop him for Gibson. I had 203 boards but only 16 three pointers last week. Gibson is ranked 60, Daye isn't even in the top 230.

Then Maxiell and Charlie V are lurking. The more I thought about Daye the more I came to the conclusion that he's not going to be a consistent fantasy contributor this year. He'll be good to pick up occasionally to fill in for an injury but I'm not sure much else.
                    True that. You are really good at fantasy sports! Have you been playing for awhile?

Comment

Thanks man. Been playing fantasy sports since '98. Boy did I ever get rocked on a weekly basis in that first fantasy football league I was in...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Thanks man. Been playing fantasy sports since '98. Boy did I ever get rocked on a weekly basis in that first fantasy football league I was in...
                        HAHA WOW! Well this is my first league, it's quite fun plus gives me something to do when I'm really bored

Comment

Yeah, I've seen it all over the years. It can be very fun if you can get a very good team rolling. The only bad thing in fantasy hoops is that injuries can kill you and it's not as easy to find a respectable replacement like it is in football.

Comment

FUCK! Wallace is hurt, went to the locker room with ankle injury. The good news is he walked off on his own and wasn't limping.
                            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Wed Nov 3, 2010, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Mack dropped Toney Douglas.

Comment

So how you guys feeling with your fantasy teams?

Comment

Working...
                                X