Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic Game Thread: Raptors 93 - Knickerbockers 98 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit shooting from deep and drive the ball down the Knicks throat.

Comment

Barbosa!

Comment

Ugh .... he looked hurt on that last play just before the commercial. Did he land on his wrist again?

Comment

Love how the crowd is getting into it.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            Ugh .... he looked hurt on that last play just before the commercial. Did he land on his wrist again?
            He looks good so far I am loving his play tonight.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
              He looks good so far I am loving his play tonight.
              Ya, was happy to see him OK. Its crunch time and we need him for the final run.

Comment

Look at Reggie battle with amare I am so glad we didn't trade him

Comment

No number 1 guy on the team which means that the Raptors will keep losing games in the fourth in close situations.

Baby one's and Vegtable lasagna didn't show up when it counted most.

Comment

Holy, did some yell "BOMB"? The ACC cleared faster than a pack of dogs on a 3 legged cat.

Comment

Ah well, I guess we should get used to these outcomes. One game down, 81 to go.

Comment

Holy, did some yell "BOMB"? The ACC cleared faster than a pack of dogs on a 3 legged cat.
                        LOL!

--------

Pretty fun game tonight, did a lot of good things. They need to fix up their perimeter D and free throw shooting.

Comment

At least the effort was there

Comment

Thats pretty much how most games are going to go down this year...and it showcased to a tee why and how bargs isnt no 1 guy....yes only a game but its a carbon copy of what he did last year..didnt show up second half and boy oh boy does he look just stupid some offensive possessions like he has no clue what he wants to do......i really do think 24-25 wins is the ceiling...alot of issues out there....

Comment

Ah well, I guess we should get used to these outcomes. One game down, 81 to go.
                              The Dino's are gonna lose a lot of games this season...as long as hustle and effort is there, I can live with it.

Comment

I can't stand it when Bargs attacks the basket from the side because there is no where to go so he tries to go underneath the basket and scores which often is blocked easily from the opposite players. Dude you are 7 ft tall start playing like one!! attack from the front of the basket establish your post position and get the f'ing contact!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X