Predict RuPaul's Statline in the Opener vs. Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict RuPaul's Statline in the Opener vs. Boston

As we all know Ru never plays well against the Celtics and allows physical big man to push him around in general..so for sour or vindictive raptor fans this should be enjoying to watch tonight.....Regardless if Miami wins or loses if Bron and Wade beast or not,its comforting to know that our former tranny cornerstone will hide and struggle as KG Perkins and the ONeals with 3 knees between them push him around,lean on him and in general bully him most of the game......to the point where he takes 17 foot contested jumpers...

Im thinking....14 pts/6 rebs/1 ast/3 TO

i say 17pts/4 rebs/3 ast and last but not least 4 TOs
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

If Wade or/and LeBron aren't playing I would say at least 20 points and at least 8 rebounds. We might not like Bosh, but having 4 rebounds seems almost impossible unless he gets that stat line in the first half and then fouls out?

Comment

18-10-2-and 1 steal...a block as well. You guys are out to lunch with those predictions! 4 rebounds for Bosh? COME ON, MAN!

Comment

Well he got 8 and 8. But even LeBron and DWade had horrible games. LeBron had 8 TO!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            18-10-2-and 1 steal...a block as well. You guys are out to lunch with those predictions! 4 rebounds for Bosh? COME ON, MAN!
            Care to try again ?
            I have watched Bosh for 7 years here and i have continually watched him fold up like a chair with no heart against Boston,after awhile you realize its just the way it is...he doesnt have the testicular fortitude to step up against KG and that team esp not opening night in that building...if you seen him you knew he was going to choke.....he isnt a big game player.

Comment

Working...
            X