The "Let's Get It Off Our Chest" & Vent About Chris Bosh Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Let's Get It Off Our Chest" & Vent About Chris Bosh Thread

Were his stats inflated because all offense went through him?
    Last night he was lost when confronted with Bostons legit "D"

Bosh 3-11 | 8RB | 8PTS (-17) 37 min - Bosh gets a failing grade as a supporter of LeBron in game one.

NBA.com :
    THE STAT: Miami free agent pickup Chris Bosh was a virtual non-factor offensively in the second half, scoring just four points on three shots in 18 minutes of action.

MIA v BOS OCT 26
    yes its just one game
    yes they are playing the best defensive team in the league
    yes he will play better most nights
    NO he is not an allstar
    NO he is not worth 100 mill

I am just saying
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

i seriously cant wait til they play the magic. i dont even care if they win or lose. i just want to see howard manhandle him.

Comment

: )

The hands up, no movement matador defense on the Pierce layup drive brought back memories..lol. The Heat made their biggest surge when he was on the bench. He honestly wasnt too bad, but looked very ordinary, i also liked the serious scowl he tried to give all night like it was a game 7.

Comment

The punk that is Chris Bosh

I had this feeling last season when the Raptors were middling through another mediocre season. Chris Bosh is not star material. Chris Bosh is a punk that was given more chances he deserved in hapless franchise after Vince Carter’s departure. Against great teams last year (especially Boston) he performance was average. His numbers again last night, now part of the Heat All-Star extravaganza were horrible.

3-11 shooting = Punk
        Only 2 free throws = Punk
        8 total rebounds in 37 minutes = average Punk
        -17 +/- = Punk

Kevin Garnet made him look like a rookie. Like a deer caught in headlights.

The reason he joined the heat was to win championships, be on TV more, get away from the cold of Canadian weather. I say: whatever. With Lebron running the show even James Jones looks like a superstar.

Good Riddance CB4. I can accept a rebuilding process with the Raptors this year. I can even accept them finishing 30th in a 30 team league. I cannot accept mediocrity when it disguised as all-star good-for-nothing Punk called Chris Bosh.

Feel free to vent……

Comment

ROI, Mr. Riley?

I know it is only one game but Udonis Haslem had a better line last night. Appreciate Bosh when he was in Toronto but never drank enough kool aid to miss him or hate him at this point. Glad someone else has him in my fantasy league.

Q: Who'd want to bet on a current Raptor having better stats than Bosh this season?

Comment

Merged these two threads guys. No need to have two seperate threads to vent about Bosh. We'll sound too much like jilted girlfriends.

Comment

Haven't we been venting about Bosh all summer? Was I dreaming?

As for the stat line, this is the new Chris Bosh. It's one game. He got 11 shots. That to me says that the Heat tried to keep him involved plenty. He's probably going to get enough opportunities on offense to average 16PPG.

charlz wrote: View Post

NO he is not an allstar

I am just saying
              He is an all-star. He's proven that when given ample opportunity he is an all-star. In Toronto he made it based on merit, in Miami he'll make based on hype and popularity.

To the Raptors no he's not worth $100M, to the Heat yes he is. Stats don't win rings, talent does.
              Last edited by Apollo; Wed Oct 27, 2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
                Were his stats inflated because all offense went through him?
                Last night he was lost when confronted with Bostons legit "D"

Bosh 3-11 | 8RB | 8PTS (-17) 37 min - Bosh gets a failing grade as a supporter of LeBron in game one.

yes its just one game
                yes they are playing the best defensive team in the league
                yes he will play better most nights
                NO he is not an allstar

I am just saying
                One game as you've noted. He will definitely play better most nights and within 20 games you will probably have to re-think your opinion regarding the all-star game.

He might not also be worth $100 million to you, but over the next 6 years lets see if Miami doesn't value the investment.

I figured after 1 poor game the critics would arise, but it's better that it happened right away.

"The Heat made their biggest surge when he was on the bench."

No the Heat made the biggets surge when Wade was on the bench as he forced his game mroe than anyone yesterday and was covering Allen for most of the game.

No worries though, by mid-season all will be well with Bosh and his new and vastly improved teammates.

Comment

BTW, speaking to terrible starts to the season, how about Hedo last night.

That guy's a lost cause.

Comment

I throughly enjoyed watching the Heat lose to the aging Celtics. It just shows that chemistry and expirience trump this new Heat combo. The Celtics big three worked because first off Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett are mature and expirienced players and secondly, they aren't big headed. Allen left Seattle which ended up relocating to OKC and Garnett stayed loyal to a small market T Wolves team who never got very far. I just hope Bosh gets used to averaging 10 ppg as the new side kick to the side kick. I hope Bosh sees what he gets for mooching better players to lead him to greatness. Oh yes and I hope the Heat get absolutely crushed in the playoffs.

Comment

Albeit it was a terrible start last night for the Heat, but don't think for a second that this team won't be competing for the championship come next spring. Chemistry is off, but it will still take time. With Wade missing the preseason that only set the Heat back. They'll find what works for them (aka mostly meaning the Big 3) and make it work.

I did enjoy seeing Bosh struggle last night though. Karma in a subtle way I guess. Or at least for me it was.

Comment

panagnos wrote: View Post
                        I had this feeling last season when the Raptors were middling through another mediocre season. Chris Bosh is not star material. Chris Bosh is a punk that was given more chances he deserved in hapless franchise after Vince Carter’s departure. Against great teams last year (especially Boston) he performance was average. His numbers again last night, now part of the Heat All-Star extravaganza were horrible.

3-11 shooting = Punk
                        Only 2 free throws = Punk
                        8 total rebounds in 37 minutes = average Punk
                        -17 +/- = Punk

Kevin Garnet made him look like a rookie. Like a deer caught in headlights.

The reason he joined the heat was to win championships, be on TV more, get away from the cold of Canadian weather. I say: whatever. With Lebron running the show even James Jones looks like a superstar.

Good Riddance CB4. I can accept a rebuilding process with the Raptors this year. I can even accept them finishing 30th in a 30 team league. I cannot accept mediocrity when it disguised as all-star good-for-nothing Punk called Chris Bosh.

Feel free to vent……
                        Just so that facts are deemed as facts and venting is venting.

Against Boston in 3 games last year he averaged 25pts and 11.6 reb's. If we can get some of those type of average performances from some of the current players on the roster, playoffs here we come!!

Comment

If the Heat have a winning record by All Star break, Bosh will probably put up decent numbers. If they are slipping tho, expect an "injury" sooner than later...

PS- who else predicts a James vs Wade rift in the near future?

PSS- did anyone else see Bosh modelling as RuPaul after the game on Shaq's lap? That was crazy, CB is totally at ease with his tranny-ness now. What a guy.
                          Last edited by Multipaul; Wed Oct 27, 2010, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Bosh

Feel free to vent……
                            I think you covered it ....

Comment

Nothings changed,same old soft bitch ass finesse jump shooter with no heart.....
                              Doesnt man up in Boston...when dudes bang him he settles for J's...doesnt have the heart or nuts to lead a team and take over games.....last night was like every game he played as a raptor against boston....

he a bitch with no heart..which has alot to fo with why he cool being a No 3 now...he knows he isnt a leader or franchise guy...

Comment

Working...
                              X