No announcement yet.

The "Let's Get It Off Our Chest" & Vent About Chris Bosh Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you notice how puny Bosh looked compared to Boston? Even against Garnett whose not a BIG man, he still looked small. He couldn't do anything.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      LOL! I remember that comment. He didn't say it stunk. He said it smells different and it does. It's cleaner. America always smells like gas fumes and greasy people.
      close enough man. horrible way to leave a city that embraced him even though he didnt do a damn thing except get his numbers in the team record books.

and if anyone EVER mentions that friggin division championship, i'll slap them in the face.

a division championship is just a stupid banner when you lose to a team in your own division in the first round.

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
        Did you notice how puny Bosh looked compared to Boston? Even against Garnett whose not a BIG man, he still looked small. He couldn't do anything.
        Check out this classic:

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
          KG is a pretty big dude. He's like 7'1" and 260. Bosh is like 6'10", 240.

Comment

Chris Bosh is a punk, Bosh is soft, Bosh is wack. Bosh is weak and no leader. Bosh is the worst thing that happened to the Raptors.

Bosh is.......... better than any player on the Raptors roster and will continue to be until they get some real talented players in here.

As a Raptor fan and observer there seems to still be a lot of chatter and response to someone who does not play here anymore. If it's "good riddance we got rid of him" or the acknowledgment of how he sucks why spend so much time rehashing it?

As a side note, what does that say about the current GM who was dying to resign him for max money? Stop drinking BC cola boys. If Bosh was coming back, Triangelo was ponying up the dough.

You will have plenty of things to complain about with this current team once the season gets underway this evening, believe me so save it for the team and players that matter!

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              close enough man. horrible way to leave a city that embraced him even though he didnt do a damn thing except get his numbers in the team record books.

and if anyone EVER mentions that friggin division championship, i'll slap them in the face.

a division championship is just a stupid banner when you lose to a team in your own division in the first round.
              Come on, man. We all know he's not a #1 option. But did he get any real help while he was here? It's not his fault that his teams could never make it past the first round. You can only do so much.

If he wins that championship (we all know it won't be this season), I'll be happy for the guy. He did a lot of community work and was the face of the franchise for years. He didn't play pussy like Vince or demanded to be traded. He played out his existing contract and exercised his right to go where he wanted.

Comment

Well I will definitely bring it up, all day every day, cause it seems to be brought up when detailing BC's limited successes with the Raptors. It's good in some instances and not in others?

We all have our own opinions but the fact of the matter is it is the only division title ever won by the Raptors, regardless of how it was acquired.

Mitchell was coach of the year and Bosh was 2nd team all-NBA. I love how fans and coach potatoes can discredit actual athletic accomplishments and achievements regardless of how insignificant they think it is. lol

Comment

Hypothetical question. How long would the Heat put up with Bosh's struggles before they contemplated shipping him out for a true big and maybe even a point?

Not to overreact to one game which is actually the standard and not the abberation when it comes to Bosh performances in big games against tough teams, but the guy is the odd man out on the entire team. A perimeter oriented big who doesn't bring toughness, grit or hustle and is likely unwilling or unable to accept a minority role. By no means is Haslem the better player, but he fits better in the Heat system which already has two chefs and one glorified hostess.

Bosh is still going to get his numbers and likely be a near 20-10 guy this winter, but what if he starts getting hurt or maligning about his constant third wheel status, nobody likes a whiner and Bosh has proven to be a whiny loser who says one thing and does another. I already see it developing with the way the post game conferences are being held, Bosh in first and then Bron and Wade together. The guy thought they would all end up being the 3 tenors and now he's just turned into that other guy.

Is it that implausible that Bron and Wade would cosign trading a Bosh package to say Denver for a Melo/Nene or even Dallas to get a Kidd/Chandler or how bout the Suns for a Nash/Lopez.

The Heat need to win now and while one game should not be an indictment against the whole team, they are too small to hang with the Celtics, Magic and Lakers and with this team and the way they were constructed, losing is not an option.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                    Bosh wasn't the only 1 that looked out of sync. The whole team played like Bosh did. Anyways, I have a feeling by mid-season everyone will be talking about how this experiment is a failure. Keep hating though...whatever makes you girls feel better.
                    Is that you Hadi?
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

panagnos wrote: View Post
                      I had this feeling last season when the Raptors were middling through another mediocre season. Chris Bosh is not star material. Chris Bosh is a punk that was given more chances he deserved in hapless franchise after Vince Carter’s departure. Against great teams last year (especially Boston) he performance was average. His numbers again last night, now part of the Heat All-Star extravaganza were horrible.

3-11 shooting = Punk
                      Only 2 free throws = Punk
                      8 total rebounds in 37 minutes = average Punk
                      -17 +/- = Punk

Kevin Garnet made him look like a rookie. Like a deer caught in headlights.

The reason he joined the heat was to win championships, be on TV more, get away from the cold of Canadian weather. I say: whatever. With Lebron running the show even James Jones looks like a superstar.

Good Riddance CB4. I can accept a rebuilding process with the Raptors this year. I can even accept them finishing 30th in a 30 team league. I cannot accept mediocrity when it disguised as all-star good-for-nothing Punk called Chris Bosh.

Feel free to vent……
                      well said.

Comment

Juan wrote: View Post
                        Is that you Hadi?
                        BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                        Hadi .... did he end up going with Bosh to Miami? Was that in Bosh's contract with Miami? If not, I'm sure he's trying to ride the coat tails of Amir, DeMar or Sonny now.

Comment

Bosh, and the Heat, will be judged by games against Orlando, Boston, LA, etc. Not by their performance against the middling teams of the world. The 2 gems of the night were seeing him bounce off the "Shaq Wall" when attempting a layup, and hearing the commentators say that Bosh has "no true size or post game".

I hear everyone when they say it's the first game of the year, but consider that this was like a playoff game in a sense. Miami's lineup has some serious flaws. They are a jumpshooting team with noone to go inside and get easy buckets.

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
                            Well I will definitely bring it up, all day every day, cause it seems to be brought up when detailing BC's limited successes with the Raptors. It's good in some instances and not in others?
                            i'm a fan in the truest sense of the word, man. as irrational and emotional as that may be.

take the EPL, for example. I'm a Liverpool fan. no matter how bad they are doing, they're the best side in the world to me. Fernando Torres is the best striker, Gerrard is the best midfielder. I support my team to the fullest. a wobbly leg cant support a table.

I feel the same way about the raps. BC is here. Bosh isn't. AND he left like a little bitch. so i blame everything on bosh.

I took a dump about an hour ago, and it was epic. i blame that on bosh too.

fuck chris bosh... giraffe looking mother fucker.

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
                              Chris Bosh is a punk, Bosh is soft, Bosh is wack. Bosh is weak and no leader. Bosh is the worst thing that happened to the Raptors.

Bosh is.......... better than any player on the Raptors roster and will continue to be until they get some real talented players in here.

As a Raptor fan and observer there seems to still be a lot of chatter and response to someone who does not play here anymore. If it's "good riddance we got rid of him" or the acknowledgment of how he sucks why spend so much time rehashing it?

As a side note, what does that say about the current GM who was dying to resign him for max money? Stop drinking BC cola boys. If Bosh was coming back, Triangelo was ponying up the dough.

You will have plenty of things to complain about with this current team once the season gets underway this evening, believe me so save it for the team and players that matter!
                              I actually agree with you on the bosh-bashing. i have a lot of nasty things to say about bosh but ive grown tired of posting it. the guy's gone, let him do what he wants and lets just worry about who we have in our team now.

couple of points tho, i dont think colangelo was "dying" to resign him. i think its just common courtesy for a team to offer to re-sign their franchise player, but i think he pretty much new towards the deadline that bosh wasnt going to re-sign. i think this was evident in the fact that there was a lot of interest in calderon, who colangelo couldve traded for something better or for expiring contracts which wouldve freed up cap space and put the raps in a position to sign a big name. BC couldve gutted the team and made moves that wouldve made bosh happy, but he didnt, coz he knew bosh was never going to stay anyways. and during the whole free agency disco, he didnt even make the trip to see bosh, he sent marc eversley, pretty much telling bosh we're done.

if with the current structure of the raps team we're thinking that management is not putting itself in a position to make a big signing either before the deadline or next summer, then we are all naive. everyone in the planet is pretty much saying that this team is a cellar dweller, which just means BC is not doing anything now, but is setting up something in the future, case and point, the new jersey nets last year.

Comment

i'm a fan in the truest sense of the word, man. as irrational and emotional as that may be.

take the EPL, for example. I'm a Liverpool fan. no matter how bad they are doing, they're the best side in the world to me. Fernando Torres is the best striker, Gerrard is the best midfielder. I support my team to the fullest. a wobbly leg cant support a table.

I feel the same way about the raps. BC is here. Bosh isn't. AND he left like a little bitch. so i blame everything on bosh.

I took a dump about an hour ago, and it was epic. i blame that on bosh too.

fuck chris bosh... giraffe looking mother fucker.
                                seriously man, if there was an award for the best post ever, i would nominate this, and you heinz57 as the best post-er ever! hahaha you and rikkjames really crack me up.

creepy as it may sound, but i would love to hang out with you both.

Comment

Working...
                                X