Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic Game Thread: Raptors 101 - Cavaliers 81 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    LOL.. i wont say the it was ME who lost.. but by the time i got subbed in, we were already down by 14 towards the end of the 1st, and bargs was lighting it up.

miami is messed in the game though, i'm a 6'3" SG... and they've given me time at every position except C. trying to get your teammate grade up when you're a guard defending KG is impossible

i debated restarting the second miami drafted me.. but you get a TON of open looks on that team
    Yeah, they shouldn't allow that. But I'm pretty good with Memphis now. I'm the sixth man after 10 games (I play Association way more, 35-12 with TO on HOF difficulty and 12 minute quarters) I get tons of dunks And tons of offensive rebounds. In 21 minutes a game, I average 3 rebounds, 2.7 offensive rebounds. 4 assists as well Oh, and 18 points on 56%. I don't have any threes made, cause I'm "athletic". I'm going way off topic LOL. Raps over Cavs!

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
      Thing we need to do to win
      -------------------------

Kleiza needs to play better, hit open shots and stop turning the ball over.

Bargs needs to shoot some more jumpshots/3s.

Defend the perimeter, if we give up 9 3s again we are doomed.

Make free throws! Especially late.

Amir needs to stop taking retarded fouls.

Weems needs to shoot better.
      Kleiza needs to stop travelling, Bargs needs to establish a low post presence, Derozan has a terrible jumper, Calderon looks flat out shitty- give his spot to Banks or Bosa

Comment

Raps looked brutal, this is gonna be a painful sesaon.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          Thanks Mack. Didn't see that earlier. I'll tweak the line-up then.
          it's funny, we were at an Indiana game a couple seasons ago when Stephen was on them. We kept telling everyone around us Joey got traded at halftime! There were many believers, let me tell you! We were like 6 rows above the Indiana bench...

Comment

Jamison won't start, so they'll probably have Hollins starting. We don't need 'Drea shooting jump shots all game...we need him dominating in the paint and get their bigs into foul trouble. Hopefully, Calderon has a better game and everyone else improves their shooting.

Look for the Raptors to try and constantly get to the line. It's one of the best ways to deal with a defensive team like Cleveland.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Banks is active and Dorsey is inactive as per Matt Devlin a few minutes ago.

Comment

Second game in a row with Jack Armstrong and no Leo Rautins *swoons*

Comment

Cavs old school jerseys a slick.

Comment

Is there a player in the league that smiles more than Moon?

Comment

It feels like DeMar's shot more in 2 minutes then he did all last game.

Comment

Ugh .... not the greatest start on defence, but offensively I'm pretty satisfied.

Comment

Yikes .... this game hasn't been pretty, but we're in the driver's seat right now. *knocks on wood*

Comment

Kleiza's feeling it now.

Also, Reggie with his first points of the season.

Comment

OMG. I forgot about the game. I just started saving it with five min left in the 3rd...

Glad to see the Raps ahead at this point.

Comment

Reggie sounds like Buckwheat when he talks. Even has a similar hairstyle. Only his hair's on his chin.

Comment

Working...
                                X