Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    somebody call the waaaaaaaaah-mbulance!
    i was unaware that 10 year old girls were going to have an issue with me giving him credit despite hating him.

Comment

i just don't get the hate. honestly...get over it. we all knew it was happening so why cry about it? the guy has been a classier act than most other players. and 2 weeks of stupid twitter shit don't negate the class act he's been for the last 7.

Comment

He's trying hard to patch up his image (surprise) but he still have not offered a mea culpa for any of his careless actions.

Why did he wait till the very last second to declare his intentions, knowing it would completely screw the team he played for seven seasons, when it was plainly obvious he made the decision months (possibly years) in advance?

Does he realize that making public comments regarding Toronto being "different" and a waste land for exposure, even if true, is damaging the Toronto franchise?...and that toying with people intentionally will bring on the angst he is feeling now?

Was he cleared to play while he watched his team implode from 5th to 9th in the rankings?

If he wants to clear the air, then clear the air about what is irritating the fans not what is irritating him...or just zip it and play so we can all move on.

Comment

I will be seriously disappointed if after 7 years we boo Bosh for a series of comments that are only offensive when taken in the worst possible light. If Bosh gets equal treatment as Hedo, its no wonder good players wouldn't want to play here. Fans have no appreciation for former players here unless they were traded. Leaving via free agency isn't the same as Bosh dumping Toronto.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
            i just don't get the hate. honestly...get over it. we all knew it was happening so why cry about it? the guy has been a classier act than most other players. and 2 weeks of stupid twitter shit don't negate the class act he's been for the last 7.
            dude... i posted in this thread to GIVE HIM CREDIT.

i hate him. thats well documented in these forums. but i posted in here to say i respect him for clearing the air.

but if you got to make enemies with anyone who doesn't like bosh, even though they're actually showing a little respect to the dude... well, right on. thats your play.

my play is saying a player who i think is shitty and i hate, actually won me over by being classy for once.

Comment

verbatim wrote: View Post
              I will be seriously disappointed if after 7 years we boo Bosh for a series of comments that are only offensive when taken in the worst possible light. If Bosh gets equal treatment as Hedo, its no wonder good players wouldn't want to play here. Fans have no appreciation for former players here unless they were traded. Leaving via free agency isn't the same as Bosh dumping Toronto.
              I will boo him for 7 yrs of:

Poor leadership
              Arrogance
              Fake injuries
              Bad TV Commercials
              Whining
              Bitching
              Failure as a mentor for other players
              Bad hair
              Being a f**** c** s******

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                I will boo him for 7 yrs of:

Poor leadership
                Arrogance
                Fake injuries
                Bad TV Commercials
                Whining
                Bitching
                Failure as a mentor for other players
                Bad hair
                Being a f**** c** s******
                Don't forget: fake sincerity, pitching cheesy DVDs, making friends with skeezes, and knocking up loudmouth midget hos.

This guy is so insecure. OF COURSE he phoned up wanting to clear the air. He is desparate for approval. He needs to be told he's a celebrity. He loves the sound of his own voice. I turn the channel when his hyena-mug comes on and I won't listen to his whiny radio request for forgiveness.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                  I love how you take this thread and somehow misdirect it to your hate-on for bargs, the raptors, and Toronto in general.

www.miamiheat.com

your true home is here, please go there soon
                  LOL. I only critique basketball players and their skills, not the person.

As for hating Toronto, the Raps or even Bargs you don't know me hombre, I don't hate anyone or my city.

I'm born and raised here and have been following the Raps longer then you were Bargnani's saddle.

Come back to me when you actually support a team and can objectively critique a players game instead of having an infatuation with a one dimensional (yes he can shoot) player.

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
                    LOL. I only critique basketball players and their skills, not the person.

As for hating Toronto, the Raps or even Bargs you don't know me hombre, I don't hate anyone or my city.

I'm born and raised here and have been following the Raps longer then you were Bargnani's saddle.

Come back to me when you actually support a team and can objectively critique a players game instead of having an infatuation with a one dimensional (yes he can shoot) player.
                    Stop being mean. We are here to support our team and our players. You r just being a hater.

Comment

Clearly Bosh is already missing being "the man"
                      I don't think there was any uproar he had to address, it's all about him wanting to feel he's a big deal,and we hang on his every word.In the future I suggest he not be given radio time upon request, that will really drive the media whore crazy.

Comment

Bosh responding to backlash from Toronto fans is hilarious.

Is there any athlete more thin-skinned than Bosh? No wonder he backs down whenever he's matched up against guys like Garnett , Boozer, etc. What a pussy.

Comment

bosh will end up like carter and T-mac and stoudemire like them they are not who they think they are. Plus he is the weak link on that team its clear as day when you watch the boston game.

Like I told my friend the other day, "this is not fantasy league this is the nba!" and I am tired of bosh talking about toronto

Comment

I really dont care what he meant or what his intentions wer,he's not on my team anymore so f1uck em....im about the team not any one player....

Comment

Misquoted my ass:

“Really, it's all about being on TV at the end of the day,” Bosh said. “Seriously. A guy can average 20 (points) and 10 (rebounds), and nobody really cares. If you don't see it (on U.S. national TV), then it doesn't really happen.”

"I didn't want to go there," Bosh told the Miami Herald in July. "It was different. All I knew was Vince Carter was there and I never saw him play on TV. It was a whole different country, and it was just different. I'm 19 years old, I didn't know anything about culture and being away from home. All I know is the States. Toronto's a great place, a fantastic city. It's a metropolitan area, but you could tell you're somewhere different. You could feel it, you could look at it, you can smell it. Everything. All your senses tell you you're somewhere different."
                              http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=338867

Did winning also fuel his desire to leave? Yes. Did publicizing and monetizing himself fuel it even more? Yes. Do I blame him for leaving? No.

Just don't tell me Chris Bosh does not crave media attention 100 times more than any other NBAer.

Comment

Whatever, so Chris Bosh has desires greater than what the Toronto Raptors can help him attain. Can't blame him for that. It was pretty ugly the way he left, but his reason is sound and makes a lot of sense from a personal perspective. So let's all get over it and give the guy the respect he deserves for the hard work he put in for 7 years (maybe 6 3/4). Cheer for him when they call his number before the game, but boo him when he gets the ball. Seems right to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X