Bosh Clears the Air With FAN590

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.fan590.com/ondemand/media...29_092815_4892

Sames like another case of taking things out of context.

Comment

http://<object width="640" height="3...mbed></object>

Comment

I just have a feeling that we won't have to deal with this shenanigan with Ed Davis. That makes me happy. Time to move on.

PS> I don't give him credit. This sounds like his agent got on the phone and said, "Shut your mouth Chris!". American and Canadian media OUTLETS (yes more than one) have written that TV was the only reason for his departure. This is simply damage control people.
        Last edited by Balls of Steel; Sat Oct 30, 2010, 09:13 AM.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Boooooooooooo.

That is all Mr. Bosh.

Thank you come again.

Comment

About the poll on the main page...where's the option for "all of the above"?

Comment

Those who boo Bosh boo themselves as he was a Raptor for 7 years it's not his fault that he saw BC's vision as bull chit especially in relation to Riley's vision in Miami.smh

BC's kool aid is very infectious but so are Jay and his lies, deceptions via the media in relation to the whole CB f/a situation- trying to cover their asses in front of fans & MLSE by slandering, questioning Boshs' character after he bolted for Miami. All this after BC try to bogart Bosh into a sign & trade to a team that offered more than Miami was willing to give up only to get the table turned on himself and his bull chit janky ways. smh

Comment

From what i've seen from Bosh thus far, he seems like one of those guys who will change his tune depending on who he's talking to. Class act means nothing, of course he's going to be a class act when we're paying him millions of dollars per year. When he's talking to the US media he says what he wants, then tries to clear his name by saying something different and claim the media took his comments out of context.

Now he's gone, the truth is coming out. He wanted the media spotlight, he wanted a championship, Toronto didn't give it so he left, why not just come clean and say that's why he left. Sure he goes on fan590, but that's just to save face so he isn't booed in Toronto and we don't hurt his poor little feelings. Not to mention, this is a huge market for him, and if he releases another DVD (or dare I say book), he wouldn't want to miss out on more of our $$$.

Comment

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/col.../15893511.html

Comment

Why does this remind me of a high school TV show? This is the episode where the popular kid does something terribly wrong that enables the entire school to hate him and he wants to win them back by being nice. I don't understand why he cares so much, it sounds like if he gets booed in Toronto, he's gonna have a nervous breakdown or something. He definitely has some issues if he can't understand that people are bound to hate on him. Now whether their hatred is valid or not is a different question but it's gonna happen and I don't understand why he wants to "clear the air." I don't think it was taken out of context, say what you mean and mean what you say. Don't go backpedalling on your own comments unless you know you were wrong.
                    Toronto's Finest

Comment

He talks to much Crip. It seems he does care what people in Toronto think of him to be constantly trying to mop up these little messes he's been making. If he would just shut up about it and play ball he wouldn't have to worry about this crap. If he had just shut up from the beginning until now Raptors fans wouldn't be so against him. I know he lost me completely because his words and not because of the act of leaving the team. He's a media slut and it's so exaggerated that it's hurt his reputation in Canada and I would imagine also in basketball savvy locations around the U.S. He's his own worst enemy. It's like he's so self absorbed he can't even draw the connection between him discussing why he left and people from Toronto's anger towards him. It's at moronic proportions now.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Mon Nov 1, 2010, 08:35 AM.

Comment

I'm just happy his statistical output so far is proving me to be a wonderful fortune teller!

Comment

I really don't put much faith in what Bosh says based on his past actions. I think he is relieved to be out of Toronto and happy to be in contention to win some rings. Good riddance. We sure as hell weren't going to get Wade or James, and Bosh clearly wasn't going to be "the man" to lead this team to the Finals.

Comment

+1

Comment

Working...
                            X