Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic Game Thread: Raptors 108 - Kings 111 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so pissed with Triano. He blew the lead with his bogus line-ups. When Bargnani and DeRozan are shooting the lights out, you don't go and put Andersen/Johnson and Weems/Barbosa. And the last play just pissed me off, similar to the last game. We should have won this one, now here we go onto play-off teams. fml

Comment

What the hell happened last night? I watched until half it seemed like we were in the driver's seat. Did we have another monumental 3rd quarter breakdown or did things just fall apart late in the game?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        What the hell happened last night? I watched until half it seemed like we were in the driver's seat. Did we have another monumental 3rd quarter breakdown or did things just fall apart late in the game?
        Triano. Triano screwed up again late.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          He disappeared late and was passing the ball off anytime he touched it. He doesn`t wanna be the man.
          He didn't disappear, he was the one who hit the 3 to make it a 3 points game.

-------------------

This is going to be a long year if they keep running late game offence like this.
          Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue Nov 2, 2010, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue Nov 2, 2010, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Everyone should click on this link that shows frame by frame exactly how DMC bullied Bargnani late in the game courtesy of of Tom Liston: http://www.facebook.com/notes/raptor...s/494234690019

SMH............................................... .............a freakin' rookie????
              Last edited by SirChillyMost; Tue Nov 2, 2010, 05:17 PM.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                Everyone should click on this link that shows frame by frame exactly how DMC bullied Bargnani late in the game courtesy of of Tom Liston: http://www.facebook.com/notes/raptor...s/494234690019

SMH............................................... .............a freakin' rookie????
                ^ I saw both times at real speed and was disgusted but looking at it in stills is just etherous to euro big men....to let a rookie do that to you is doubly embarrasing cuz everyone around the league sees stuff like that BUT i wouldnt even want a rookie feeling comfortable like he could push me out the way and do that and clearly Cousins got no respect for bargs under the basket as a man whatsoever...just pathetic...

If that didnt emabrass his manhood then he clearly isnt one and is never going to be one...so its just time to move him when the opportunity is available...im tired of having bitches with no backbones on this team....

Comment

Working...
                X