No announcement yet.

Reveling in Bosh's lacklustre play so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as Miami keeps winning, Bosh will get the big 3 pass.

Come playoff time where Bosh has shown that he cannot step up his game against superior teams and if Miami loses, he will certainly get alot of heat (get it Heat?!! boom!!! Kapowow!!!)

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      He was never on par with Wade or Lebron. Bosh was never an A-type superstar. He was a B-type. He's basically a Pau Gasol - he's a fantastic player in his own right, but not good enough to carry a team. But put him on a team with a bonafied star and he flourishes. As long as he's on that Miami team, he'll always have face time. I don't think he's too concerned right now about his stats. Bosh always starts off slow. By the end of the year, he'll be 17-18 ppg and 9-10 rpg.
      If he further gets pushed to the background behind THEM and he misses the All Star game thats going to hurt his fragile ego ALOT...esp if they then go on to win the title this year...He wants face time right but he wants to show he's legit..and right now questions about him and that are already coming out

Comment

Id rather be the man put up 25 and 12 and be on a decent playoff team thats maybe not a ship team then be on a superteam as 3rd option....NBA titles are OK but id rather be the guy with stats so i can get those big deals while im young and maybe cash in on some endorsements as well....Worry about the ring when im Gary Payton with the Lakers...

Comment

as an admitted bosh-hater, i can honestly say i'd prefer them to not win any championships over his individual statistics tanking

it is pretty sweet that he's getting outrebounded so far this year by quentin richardson. but i dont expect it to stay that way for too long.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            as an admitted bosh-hater, i can honestly say i'd prefer them to not win any championships over his individual statistics tanking

it is pretty sweet that he's getting outrebounded so far this year by quentin richardson. but i dont expect it to stay that way for too long.
            Truth is tho winning ships is actually going to hurt his ego more esp if he isnt an all star and Bron and Wade are and also are 1st team all NBA because that basically shows they didnt need him to win....IF they dont win case can be made they do need him...

I feel his ego would be crushed if they won and he got no accolades the other two received....

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
              Truth is tho winning ships is actually going to hurt his ego more esp if he isnt an all star and Bron and Wade are and also are 1st team all NBA because that basically shows they didnt need him to win....IF they dont win case can be made they do need him...

I feel his ego would be crushed if they won and he got no accolades the other two received....
              not wanting them to win championships actually goes further than my bosh-hate... which really, is of a pretty astounding level anyways.

have you ever played nba live, or 2k, any year really.. and before you started your career/association/season mode, you tinkered with the roster so you had an absolutely stacked team... so good, that tim duncan is coming off the bench... and dirk never gets off the bench.. so good, that you're destroying teams by 50 points playing the game with one hand..

i've done that..

i never make it through november without getting bored out of my mind

it makes the sport uncompetitive.. and boring.

Comment

I think it's comical and perhaps telling that the Miami crowds have been sub-par (less than sold-out, arriving late, etc).... I mean really...
                When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

I predicted he'd average 15 and 8 this year with Bargs going for 20 and 7

I aint far off

Comment

Edgar wrote: View Post
                    I think it's comical and perhaps telling that the Miami crowds have been sub-par (less than sold-out, arriving late, etc).... I mean really...
                    LOL.. they ALWAYS have been... even during the shaq/wade years...

seriously, i love basketball.... but if i have the option of watching basketball for 1-2 hrs, or sitting on the beach watching hot ass cuban broads in tiny bikinis for 1-2 hrs for FREE.... basketball doesnt stand a chance.

Comment

I can't wait til the All Star Selection comes along. He's never going to be selected EVER considering his numbers this year. Heck, Miami could've saved a lot of money and not really sign Bosh. They'll have an identical record without him. Heck, they might even be better if Haslem plays the FOUR!!!
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                        I can't wait til the All Star Selection comes along. He's never going to be selected EVER considering his numbers this year. Heck, Miami could've saved a lot of money and not really sign Bosh. They'll have an identical record without him. Heck, they might even be better if Haslem plays the FOUR!!!
                        Comparatively, they could have got slightly better stats out of beasley for a fraction of the cost

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                          Okay, I also hate Bosh. But just because Bosh's stats aren't great doesn't mean he's not a good player anymore. He still is a really good player, and having him as a 3rd option is a huge luxury for Miami. He's 10 times the players Haslem and Beasley are. And just because we hate it, it doesn't make him a bad player.

Comment

I think he'll trade an all-star appearance for a ring. Ask guys who never got a ring - guys like Barkley, Ewing, Malone, Stockton - they'd trade ALL of their all-star appearances/records for 1 ring. I'm not saying that the Heat are gonna win this year, but they're in very good position to make it to the finals and win.

But now that he's in Miami, I execpt the exposure to go up and wouldn't be suprised if he got voted in. Hell, Iverson's game was done last year and he hardly played, but got voted in.
                            Last edited by MangoKid; Mon Nov 8, 2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

You'd figure a pteradactyl would have some wings to grab more than 5 boards a game...

Its playing out just like i predicted...GOOD.

Comment

Working...
                              X