"rumbles of curiosity" from Raps in Arenas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "rumbles of curiosity" from Raps in Arenas

Outside of Orlando's flirtations, I can only claim to have heard what are best described as "rumbles of curiosity" from the suddenly starless Toronto Raptors. Wouldn't describe it as anything more serious than that, especially when the $14.5 million salary-cap exception that the Raptors created in a sign-and-trade with Miami when Chris Bosh bolted isn't big enough to absorb Arenas' salary-cap number this season. Or when Canada's strict gun laws could well make acquiring Arenas, after a felony conviction, rather complicated even if the Raps were game.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/p...ork-washington

If Toronto traded for Arena, I would take back every single good thing I have ever said about Colangelo.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I'm behind Tim on this one.

Comment

Michel G wrote: View Post
        I'm behind Tim on this one.
        Then I'd appreciate you putting your pants on, please.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

lol
          MLSE must be nervous about ticket sales i guess...but Arenas is done...hes never going ot be what he was 3 years ago....plus his mind is screwed up now he just wants to cash those checks,he doesnt wanna be a top 5 player anymore....you can tell by how he dont even groom himself anymore,hes given up....

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
            lol
            MLSE must be nervous about ticket sales i guess...but Arenas is done...hes never going ot be what he was 3 years ago....plus his mind is screwed up now he just wants to cash those checks,he doesnt wanna be a top 5 player anymore....you can tell by how he dont even groom himself anymore,hes given up....
            Has James Harden given up too?

Don't need Arenas, don't want Arenas...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              Has James Harden given up too?

Don't need Arenas, don't want Arenas...
              James Harden grooms his beard..he just rockin that freeway whispers beard....Gilly got neck hair dangling and his hairline on TV been looking real scraggly like he been doing it with a spoon and shit...lint all in his mustache...quite a difference UNLESS you arent familiar with shape ups...

Comment

The only way I would ever do this trade is if we got back a shitload of picks(first and secondrounders). I mean no less than 4 or 5 picks to absorb the contract and take arenas.
                What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                  James Harden grooms his beard..he just rockin that freeway whispers beard....Gilly got neck hair dangling and his hairline on TV been looking real scraggly like he been doing it with a spoon and shit...lint all in his mustache...quite a difference UNLESS you arent familiar with shape ups...
                  In that case, BC should not spend the trade exception on someone who's not photogenic! The Raps maybe draft lottery bound this year but gosh darnit... WE'VE GOT STANDARDS!!

Comment

In the pre-season Arenas faked and injury to get excused from playing so that a teammate could get a shot at some PT. I think his heart is in the right place but his mind, or at least his logic, is as dumb as a door nob. Pass because there's a chance he does something stupid and isn't allowed into Canada.

Comment

Only if we get JaVale McGee and a couple first rounders. And I don't see that happening. So no.

Comment

Dear god no.

Comment

I would completely change my mind about Colangelo as it would be a completely idiotic move and B.C. would never do it, but sirchillywilly would love having a guy of Arenas character on this team

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
                            I would completely change my mind about Colangelo as it would be a completely idiotic move and B.C. would never do it, but sirchillywilly would love having a guy of Arenas character on this team
                            Look, you made up some shit in another thread saying that I support ideas of acquiring Arenas and/or Delonte(?) West while berating the Euro players or something to that effect-step off with that facetious balderdash buddy-ro. I never have posted anything as such in this forum....smh

I do not support the Raptors getting Arenas nor West- comprehend
                            ?

As well you seem to love to put my name in your posts..........smh lol
                            Last edited by SirChillyMost; Fri Nov 5, 2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2gaywss

Done!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X