Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic Game Preview: Warriors 109 - Raptors 102 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic Game Preview: Warriors 109 - Raptors 102 (F)

*Click above for team stats*

Starters

(L to R) Jack, DeRozan, Kleiza, Evans, Bargnani

Bench

(L to R) Calderon, Andersen, Barbosa, Dorsey, Johnson, Weems, Wright

Team Injuries/Inactive List

(L to R) Alabi, Davis, Banks

*Click above for team stats*

Starters

(L to R) Curry, Ellis, Wright, Lee, Biedrins

Bench

(L to R) Williams, Radmanovic, Carney, Wright, Bell, Gadzuric, Lin

Team Injuries/Inactive List

(L to R) Amundson, Udoh, Adrien

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Bargnani: 20.3 ppg in last 6 gp / Jack: 16 pts. vs. Blazers

Ellis: 28.6 ppg in last 5 gp / Curry: 20.3 ppg in last 5 gp

KEY MATCH-UPS

DeMar DeRozan vs. Monta Ellis

Jarrett Jack vs.Stephen Curry

GAME PREVIEWS

(click on image for preview *NOTE: only available on "Game Day")

(click on image for preview *NOTE: only available on "Game Day")

Prediction

Don't forget to vote for the winner at the top of every game thread.

Back at home to the ACC. Anyone think we'll fair any better at home?
    Toronto Raptors
    63.64%
    Golden State Warriors
    36.36%

I can't actually predict how this game will go. We could get blown out, but that actually all depends on Golden State. If Monta and Steph Curry shoot the lights out early it's over, if we manage to shut them down we might win. This game could go either way, and both teams could get blown-out. But I vote Raptors by 10, 120-110.

Comment

Tough one. GS has much talent while we are home. They are also 4-1 in their own conf (the tougher one) so seem to be playing well. Rationally and unfortunately I think we get beat especially since we havent seen consistent defense from the Raps. I just hope we play strong/tough defense.

Comment

I love GSW's team this year. They're fun to watch. Even though they played last night, I think they'll take it to us tonight. If we put out effort tonight, we can keep it close. The Lee-Evans matchup is going to be fun to watch.

Comment

GS is coming into a b2b game off of a 102-97 loss to Det so TO should have the rest advantage having last played Saturday at Portland.

This is a game that TO should win in my mind but GS can explode especially with their backcourt of Ellis & Curry. Jose, Jack, Weems, DD & Bosa need to contain them.

Up front Lee & Biedrins hold the fort down. DWright should have the advantage over Kleiza at the SF.

Carney, Wright, Gadzuric & Bell make up a nice bench squad for GS.

I want the Rap's to win but I feel that GS will run & gun to a W:

GS 122
          TO 118

Comment

This one is a toss-up. Raps have the rebounding edge for sure, but im scared of what Curry and Ellis might do.
            But if Derozan hasnt learned a thing or two after guarding kobe, tyreke and roy then theyre really going to be screwed.
            I have faith in the raps tho, i think they got the hustle and toughness advantage on this one.

103-95 Raps.

Comment

im a real raptors fan so i say the raptors win 105-98 stats:
              leading scorers for rap: andrea bargnani 28 points, demar derozan 25

Comment

I would bet the house against the Raps. They have no idea how to shut down premier guards, and Ellis is playing like one of the best right now. Its going to be a frustrating night of watching him and Curry tear us apart.

Comment

i know it's just shoot around but raptors look brick

Comment

lol 3rd string asian PGs blowing by Calderon...

Comment

Calderon makes Steve Nash look like an all NBA 1st team defender....that spaniard is atrocious defensively...

Comment

Another tough loss. Considering the terrible 2nd quarter and slow start to the 3rd, nice little comeback we mounted. Great energy from Amir and Weems off the bench and solid performances from both Jack and Kleiza.

Man, I never thought Stephen Curry was going to be this good. I totally didn't think he had the handles to be an everyday PG. But this kid is damn good. Nice form just like his dad.

Comment

isn't larry hughes still a free agent? cause I have seen enough. I am so fed up with these guards that if I was GM I would pull a brad childress and start by waiving both point guards.

Comment

Why the fuck was Bargs not used in clutch time? Tirano is moron, he's our best offensive weapon.

Comment

Because he can't play defense. Offense was hardly the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X