Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Trades That Need To Happen: Jianlin For Evans"!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    What does that have to do with the thread? Why attack me? Makes no sense? s m h

Btw- to make fun of someone using a debilitating disease like Parkinson's http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/p...ns_disease.htm that many folks are battling everyday is totally classless and says more about you than me...s m h
    you started it with a borderline racist comment, just to put the facts out there.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      you started it with a borderline racist comment, just to put the facts out there.
      I started it? WTF are you talking about?lol Borderline racist comment? Against what race? According to whom? What? Your mind? GTFOH with that facetious balderdash that you call a fact...s m f h

I want more American bred players whether African American, Caucasian American, Samoan American, Mexican American, Asian American, Native American and so forth on the Raptors not more Global bred basketball players nothing more, nothing less.

Let's end BC's Global roster experiement and field a real team not a feel real team. Even a homegrown Canadian or two would be nice Tristan, Kyle Wiltjer, Robert Sacre or Myck. Comprende'? s m f h

I'm tired of players who leave after the season to lands beyond instead of being like the YG'z for instance and staying in and out of town during the off season totally embracing the City not just only during the season.s m f h

Death Be The Penalty for those who make up and/or insinuate falsehoods:
      Last edited by SirChillyMost; Tue Nov 9, 2010, 12:40 AM.

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...of-play#page/7

i'm remotely interested in this, but, not for evans.
        Can't believe people are reluctant to give up Evans. -1 for this trade, not because I'm hanging on to Evans, but because I don't want another jump-shooting big man on the team. And see Kleiza for an example of how Turkey made decent players look better than what they really are.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          Very true. It is not funny to refer to serious medical ailments in such manner. Alzheimer's is another one which seems to get much unnecessary play...which reminds of Garnett's recent use of cancer in his trashy odes.
          Okay, I'm the next Garnett.. The guy is constantly looking down on other members of this forums.

Talking about class? Don't be so hypocritical.. You're a racist. It shows through all of your posts.. You can't control where you were born, or what color your skin is, no different from the circumstances you're born into. Harsh way for me to get my point across, but the '****, ***' after every sentence, is too much.. It's like people who use 'lol' out of context.

You honestly can't even go there with the Alzheimer thing, seriously.. I spent my entire summer volunteering for the Alzheimer Society. My Step-Mother is the regional coordinator for Alzheimer Awareness and Research in Newfoundland. Granted, maybe that means I should have been more sensitive to the issue.. I'm just sick of every post being anti-Bargnani, anti-European players, anti-Everyone on the Raptors team.. Why are you even on a Raptors forums if you like nothing about the team itself?

Comment

Wait, north america is a race now??!
            use the brains people, its up there for a reason....

As for bringing in Yi. The guy is softer then Barney, he is Barney's Barney, he's......Baby Bop.

No need to answer that

Comment

Okay, this thread is stupid... Matt, stop being racist towards dinosaurs.

Comment

LOL Yi is a poor man Bargnani, yes there is a poor mans Bargnani.

Comment

it's racist to hate honkies?

I KID!

i love honkies.

Comment

Working...
                  X