Trade Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Idea

Here's a trade for you guys...what do you think?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=yh8lh99

Bargs and Banks to New Orleans for Okafor and Marcus Thorton.....thoughts?

I like it we would get rebounding and inside D, even tho Okefor is a little undersized at the 5, his quickness makes up for it down low. Also get rid Banks and his huge contract .

But i don't see the Hornets agreeing to this because of what they would lose, but CP3 needs help on the offense so u never know, maybe swap thorton for bobby jackson and we get back up pg and they dont lose an offesive threat.
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

I wouldn't do that trade myself. Okafor is a better player than Bargs right now (if you want to ignore injury history) but I think the difference is shrinking and ultimately AB has more potential. Plus Okafor and Bosh brings back memories of JO and Bosh last year being a terrible combo. I like Thornton but seems like that bringing him in wouldn't be so good for Derozan's development.

Comment

Definitely would do it, but Hornets wouldn't in a million years. As much as they've struggled this season Okafor is the anchor on defence that they need. We do as well, but in all honestly I don't think the Hornets are a good trade partner if the Raptors are looking to make an substantial deals anytime soon.

Comment

Doesn't solve NOH cap issues.

Doesn't change the fortunes of either team for now.

Raps give up Bargs upside for the robotic EO. I'd pass!
          The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
          X