• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sneakiest Football Play Ever

this is why we have video cameras!

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/...ot_en-ca_m1317

26 seconds of awesomness.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Wow, that was so weird seeing that unfold. I had to watch a second time to see what actually happened. I remember a high school basketball play that was unusual as well. On an inbounds play, the wing players got on the ground on all 4s and started barking like a dog, which distracted the other team and allowed for an easy basket.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
      Wow, that was so weird seeing that unfold. I had to watch a second time to see what actually happened. I remember a high school basketball play that was unusual as well. On an inbounds play, the wing players got on the ground on all 4s and started barking like a dog, which distracted the other team and allowed for an easy basket.
      hah, that's hilarious.

this play is so much better because it was freakin middle school and you had like some 40 year old coach who cared that much in a middle school game.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAH. I love how he walked by them HAHAHAHAHAH. I'll have to do that one day!

Comment

Working...
        X