Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cavs are 4-3 why?!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/cl...ason=2010&m=11

Soft cushy November schedule that's why!! it would be nice if Toronto had that schedule at least our team would be in good position to grab early wins instead of having their tires deflated rather early and shuttering their confidence before December rolls around the corner.

I guess Stern&Co didn't want the Cavs to be road kill early on due to Lebron gate so they sacrificed the Raptors to the lions instead.

The Cavs are also mostly a veteran team, too. It's nice because they'll win games a younger team might not. It sucks, though because they've got little hope for the future with so few young players.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

At least the Raps stomped 'em out when they played, or else they could be 5-2!

Comment

just because lebron left doesnt mean they still dont know how to win.
        he was basically they're offence but they have guys that know how to play i dont think theyre all that bad of a team especially with hickson playing better now

Comment

They won over 60 games last year and only really got rid of 2 of the players in the rotation. Yeah one was Lebron but they've been in a winning environment and playing with a chip on their shoulder. Plus teams tend to play good for Scott the 1st couple years.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

The Cavs were here after a back-to-back. Not a 100% "yayyy" moment, for me. A win is a win, but the Cavs are 4-3 because they won games. We could have had a better record, too, if we won the games we SHOULD have won. The Cavs did what they were supposed to do to win. We didn't.
            The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
            Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
            www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
            http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
            http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Byron Scott is also a great coach. Not comparing Scott to Triano here - just saying.

Scott tends to wear out his welcome as he is a demanding guy.

Comment

In the NBA, some teams play what is called "defense." This involves stopping the other team from "scoring" the ball in the orange hoop standing ten feet above the floor. Generally, teams that play defense win games (score more points than their opponent).

Comment

^ What he said...and lets be reality Cavs sked hasnt been that much easier than Raps...

We lost at home to the Knicks and GS,2 mediocre teams at best who both suck on the road and Sacramento..Our schedule really hasnt been as tough as loser fans want to bitch about it....

Comment

It's only the start of the season. The only standing which will probably stay around the same is the top teams like the Lakers, Celtics and Heat, and the lowly ones like the Timberwolves and Clippers.

Comment

Working...
                    X