Clear All

• Weems Thursday Post-Practice Interview

Question:

"What kind of TV shows do you watch here in Canada?"

Answer:

"I don't know, I am here to play basketball not watch TV." RFLMAO

Interview

Final comment on the interviews:

Davis practiced with the team today and Evans did not.
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Nov 11, 2010, 06:35 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

LOL according to Brian Windhorst, who ever that is, he say's Chris bosh is glad he left Toronto because he can get league pass in Miami. In Toronto he said he didn't have "the good cable"! lol i'm pretty sure you can get league pass in Canada, that always was my assumption.

Sonny is the man. I wanna see him in the starting lineup.

Ooh i cant wait for the Celtics and Heat game tonight. It's gonna be realll good Chris bosh has a huge test infront of him. He hasn't had a good game against a upper echelon team yet.

Only reason why he was so good here is because he was a stat padder on a bad team. I still believe that this squad isn't to far off from where they were last year.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Sonny is wicked! I can't believe the Raps only have one win so far, they are much better then their record shows.

Comment

Is that what the Toronto Raptors practice interview has become?! asking a player for over 3minutes what he watches on tv?! do we really even care what Sonny taste in tv is?! Is that going to make me forgot that the team is 1-7 or change my opinion on the player?!

I really like the part where Amir threw the jersey on Sonny's head as he walked away as if he is saying "quit acting stupid and answering them stupid questions you making the rest of us look bad"

Comment

Post game interview

Post practice interview

Both really good interviews

BTW Do you guys know how much longer Davis is going to be out?

Comment

Devlin said during the game that it'd be a few more weeks due to ED missing all of training camp and being out of shape due to injury. Can't wait. Don't think we'll win many more games but I'm excited to see DD/Weems and big ED develop this year.
            LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

I wonder what his Gamer Tag is.
              I bet he is active, not a camper.

Comment

His response to HBO Canada got a good laugh out of me

Comment

Working...
                X