X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    So far this season that Raptors are actually 11th in home attendance:

NBA Attendance Report - 2011

Oddly enough, in my opinion anyway, they're ranked 4th in road attendance. Seems like American NBA fans respect the team a lot more than the American media.
    Actually... we're 20th in home attendance. You had it backwards.

In no way does that mean we should sign Allen Iverson though. His only chance is Charlotte, and I wouldn't put any money on that happening.

Comment

Maybe Hedo will go hookup with AI and set the Turkish League on fire.

Comment

One of the least likely things to happen this season.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          I wouldn't mind getting to see AI do his thang each night, as long as he shared some touches with our young guyz.?
          those 2 statements contradict eachother. AI doing his thing usually means NOT sharing the ball. MLSE isn't a BUSINESS run by some idiots. They would never be in a position of such desperation to sign Allen Iverson, who nobody really cares about anymore.
          Last edited by nubreed000; Tue Nov 16, 2010, 02:35 AM.

Comment

AI? What have you been smoking? And where can I find some?
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

I have always been a great admirer of Allen Iverson, but I don't want him anywhere near our team... Early in his career he could be a ball-hog because he could score from anywhere in anyway, but now he's old and not as quick as he was. And his seemingly impossible shots he used to make don't anymore... He would just be a problem...

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                So AI is playing in Turkey (or should be playing ...he is physically there..but..)

My bet is if the Raps are losing bad by December/Jan, AI will be making his way into a dinos jersey. He has negotiated numerous escape clauses in his contract that could facilitate this.

What do you think? Personally, if we are going to have a losing season, I wouldn't mind getting to see AI do his thang each night, as long as he shared some touches with our young guyz. May have some serious emotional baggage though.

What do you think?
                honestly, i'd rather have arenas i think even the poeple who are against trying to trade for arenas would still take arenas over a.i.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                  honestly, i'd rather have arenas i think even the poeple who are against trying to trade for arenas would still take arenas over a.i.
                  Arenas has a huge contract. And only because of that, if I HAD to chose one of them I'd take AI.

Comment

Oddly enough, in my opinion anyway, they're ranked 4th in road attendance. Seems like American NBA fans respect the team a lot more than the American media.
                    Or they've just played teams with great home turnout. They've played the number #2, #3, #5, #6, #7, #8 teams in terms of home attendance. I doubt it has anything to do with respect for the Raptors.

On topic, no way Iverson comes back. None at all. If he does, it's not going to help on the court or off. It'd be a disaster for more than just this year, I'd think. I think he was highly overrated in his prime anyway and he's nowhere near it now.

Comment

Multipaul, it seems as though you and your favourite player are more alike than you might think. Chris will try to grab a headline anyway possible, and you like to create useless threads to get reaction/as many posts possible. Some people call this type of person an "attention whore".

I got a G note on AI not playin for the Raps, bet that!

And your hate for DeMar and the Young Gunz is once again baffling, because according to you anyone that will put down any player on the Raps hates Toronto and moreso the team. If you preach it then live by it...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Multipaul, it seems as though you and your favourite player are more alike than you might think. Chris will try to grab a headline anyway possible, and you like to create useless threads to get reaction/as many posts possible. Some people call this type of person an "attention whore".

I got a G note on AI not playin for the Raps, bet that!

And your hate for DeMar and the Young Gunz is once again baffling, because according to you anyone that will put down any player on the Raps hates Toronto and moreso the team. If you preach it then live by it...
                        Hey bro, i have no hate for DeMar...quite frankly, he amazed me the last few games. I think he might be the real deal, moreso than alot of people imagined. Likewise Weems. I think maybe they just need more play time. I made a post the other day saying Demar lost us the game against Charlotte, and i think he did. BUT, i also think he won us the game against Orlando and should have won it against Miami if the refs acknowledged any of the fouls dwade and lbj were laying on him and getting away with.

Back to the topic at hand, I can see MLSE making some dumbass move and encouraging a pickup of AI or even Arenas if we are mired in losses by half time.

No need to make personal attacks on me or my posts. It is obvious I know alot more about basketball than you, but I'm sure you will keep learning, and eventually, will love the game and the city which you despise right now.

Comment

TRX wrote: View Post
                          Or they've just played teams with great home turnout. They've played the number #2, #3, #5, #6, #7, #8 teams in terms of home attendance. I doubt it has anything to do with respect for the Raptors.
                          Either way, it doesn't matter. The Raptors are doing well at the gates in the ACC, better than most like usual.

Comment

So far this season that Raptors are actually 11th in home attendance:

Maybe its because people think playing the Raps is a sure win. Personally as a fan I've started to go into games sexpecting them not to win, and when they do I feel all warm inside. And when they lose one they should have won (Sacramento) your just kinda numb to it.
                            Deadallus

Comment

Working...
                            X