NBA Modern Day D-Bag Hall of Fame - Bosh #6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Modern Day D-Bag Hall of Fame - Bosh #6

This is a carryover from the Melo comments on Bosh but I thought it deserved its own thread.

The crazy thing is that I don't Bosh or LeBron even understand what they did and neither is a stupid guy (but NBA standards). When you give the team that built around you consistent singles and public messages that they are in the running for your services up to the very last minute, then as soon as they are powerless to move you you quit on them (or half-ass your play when it matters most), ignore them and them jump ship by announcing it publicly with gusto and pride...well you belong in the douche bag hall of shame.

My modern day NBA D-bag hall of fame:

1. Isiah "Zeke the Sneak" Thomas
    - trying to highjack the Raps organization (embarrassing) which causes Mighty Mouse to bolt.
    - lone assassin of CBA (bankrupting several owners)
    - Knicks debacle after debacle (including sexual harassment)
    - covers his own suicide attempt but throwing his daughter under the bus...need I say more.

2. Carlos Boozer - pure hijinx when bolting from Cleveland (worse than Lebron imo) and just seems like a pure douche.

3. Lebron - "Cleveland is in the lead for my services", quits and makes "The Decision". Demi-god to less than zero in a nanosecond...well deserved.

4. KG - a cancer to cancer...I'll let Arse jump in with the laundry list of douchy behaviour.

5. Gilbert Arenas - the hibachi over heats with stupidity and then sulks cause he feels he has done no wrong.

6. VC15 - purely a douche for wasting his talent, giving away plays to the opposition, pouting to degrade his value and demanding out over a lost parking spot. The whinest of the d-bags but obvious ranks much higher on he douche scale for Raptors fans since the rest of the league simply ignore want he did for the most obsure franchise...but Bill Simmons, bless his clover heart, keeps lingering in his shadows so no one forgets.

6b. Bosh - Lebron minus "the Decision" but adds in self absorbed Tweets and taunting sound bites to enhance douchary quotient...now suffering from 3rd banana complex.

7. Ronny Artest – would be higher on the list if he wasn't so damned lovably open and honest about his crazy...regardless, jumping into the stands and beating on the wrong dude was grounds for an insanity plea and he was generally a pretty douchy teammate before the Black Mamba scared him straight.

8. Stephen ‘Action’ Jackson/Jamal ‘Fire Starter’ Tinsley/Steve Francis/Steph Marbury – trouble finds them at every turn.

9. Bruce Bowen – having shredded my ankle from being under-cut on the court...this guy likely deserves to be higher on the list.

10. Tim Donaghy – for not fixing any games in our favour...dick.

D-Bag in waiting...Tyreke Evans – driver in a drive-by murder but his buddies collectively take the fall...100 miles per hour/reckless driving incident...both get swept under carpet. He’s a ticking time bomb imo.

I'm sure I'm missing some obvious ones so please feel free to add....

KG may say and do a lot of not so nice things and be a D-Bag like your thread title indicates but regardless of how he refers to former Raptors players he himself is not a cancer.

He is one of the best teammates around and one of the five greatest Power Forwards of all-time.

D-Bag - Yes

Cancer - No way.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Very comprehensive list. Do you think Jermaine O'Neal is in the top 20, re, Malice in the Palace?

What about Melo with the punch to the back of the head move in NY? (Think it was in NY)

I would like to add one to the list- Al Horford. His flagrant on TJ Ford messed up our whole season, and I think was the catalyst for alot of chaos and unwinding in our organization.
      Last edited by Multipaul; Tue Nov 16, 2010, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        Very comprehensive list. Do you think Jermaine O'Neal is in the top 20, re, Malice in the Palace?

What about Melo with the punch to the back of the head move in NY? (Think it was in NY)
        I would like to add one to the list- Al Horford. His flagrant on TJ Ford messed up our whole season, and I think was the catalyst for alot of chaos and unwinding in our organization.
        It was New York and let me add the he ran away like a school girl when realized he wasn't tough enough to lay a guy out with a blind side sucker punch.
        Deadallus

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
          It was New York and let me add the he ran away like a school girl when realized he wasn't tough enough to lay a guy out with a blind side sucker punch.
          Yeah, that was still one of the best youtube clips out there. Melos a little b***h.

Comment

Raptors All D-Bag Team Of The Decade

C - Antonio Davis: Whether it be the metric system, taxes, weather, you name it. He had lots of negative things to say about Canada.
            PF - Chris Bosh: Need I explain?
            SF - Eric Williams: The fact that he sucked was hidden for years by Jason Kidd. He bitched and moaned about coming to Canada and while his body showed up, in particular his big mouth, his mind got lost in customs.
            SG - Vince Carter: Wince tanked games, and even once was accused of tipping off opponents to plays being run. It got so bad Sam Mitchell was rumored to have gotten physical with him in the dressing room. He killed his own trade value, made the franchise look foolish and spit in the fans faces.
            PG - Rafer Alston: As far as I know he's the only NBA player ever to leave an arena at half time in tears. An utter head case who left fans and media a like saying "WTF?" on many occasion.

* Honorable Mention: Lamond Murray, SG.

Comment

Your missing Mr. Turkey aka PRACTICE?

Comment

I would add Alonzo Mourning as an all Raptor douche. To this day I still wish him a lifetime of erectile dysfunction, uncontrollable bowel movements, constant oozing cold sore, eye herpes, and overly sensitive nipples.
                Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

I forgot to mention Steve Francis and Stephon Marbury

Comment

Jesus Christ, get off Bosh's case already! He gave you Canucks 7 good years. He left because your moron front office surrounded him with marginal players and he saw there was no way in Hell he would win in Toronto. He doesn't owe your piece of shit franchise anything!

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      C - Antonio Davis: Whether it be the metric system, taxes, weather, you name it. He had lots of negative things to say about Canada.
                      PF - Chris Bosh: Need I explain?
                      SF - Eric Williams: The fact that he sucked was hidden for years by Jason Kidd. He bitched and moaned about coming to Canada and while his body showed up, in particular his big mouth, his mind got lost in customs.
                      SG - Vince Carter: Wince tanked games, and even once was accused of tipping off opponents to plays being run. It got so bad Sam Mitchell was rumored to have gotten physical with him in the dressing room. He killed his own trade value, made the franchise look foolish and spit in the fans faces.
                      PG - Rafer Alston: As far as I know he's the only NBA player ever to leave an arena at half time in tears. An utter head case who left fans and media a like saying "WTF?" on many occasion.

* Honorable Mention: Lamond Murray, SG.
                      Other, albeit short-lived, Raptor D-Bags :

Zo Mourning- Punk MoFo really killed that Vince deal and took Babcock(and the rest of the organization, us fans too) to the cleaners.
                      Kenny Anderson- Didn't wanna play for us at all either, and we traded Mighty Mouse for this guy? At least we got Boogie, one of our all-timers. Oh, but on the plus side, we got Chauncey Billups in return when we shipped Kenny out... wait we let him go not long after too :|.

Hedo Turkoglu- I feel like puking anytime I say that name. The lazy putz comes into camp "tired" after signing a $10mil a year deal, claims he wants more "ball" while not producing shit, calls in sick to a game and is seen galavanting at a club the same night, and then publicly demands a trade and trashes the organization when his first season is done? F YOU HEDON'T, YOU'RE THE BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG OF EM ALL!

Comment

Yeah, I missed Hedont. I've been trying to remove the memory of that mess from my mind. Eric Williams would be coming off the bench for him.

Zo didn't make my list because he made it well known to all that he would not play in Toronto if they traded for him and given he didn't have official medical clearance to play, he had big time leverage because his contract couldn't be insured. They traded for him anyway and he lived up to his warning. I dislike him for doing it but it's on Babcock just as much.

Davis demanded a trade and threw Cananda under the bus on his way out. He's the starting center for the Toronto D-Bags.

Karl Marx wrote: View Post
                        Jesus Christ, get off Bosh's case already! He gave you Canucks 7 good years. He left because your moron front office surrounded him with marginal players and he saw there was no way in Hell he would win in Toronto. He doesn't owe your piece of shit franchise anything!
                        If you start paying closer attention to these Canucks you'll realize that they don't hate him for leaving, they hate him for how he left.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Tue Nov 16, 2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Karl Marx wrote: View Post
                          I agree, everybody is all over Bosh and we really shouldn't be. But don't call the Raps a piece of shit franchise. You should just keep your comments out of this forum.

Comment

Tim Duncan screwed the Magic pretty hard after basically promising to sign and then backing out.

McGrady deserves an honorable mention.

Steve Francis for not signing with Vancouver (horrible call by Vancouver to draft him, obviously).

Stephon Marbury for thinking he'd be better off with a HoF big-man.

Sean Kemp in his later years for letting himself go.

Loved him, but Rodman's got to be up there.

Comment

Yeah, Rodman once kicked a cameraman right in the old marbles.

Another big name people have been missing is JR Smith. Douche bags don't grow much bigger than this guy before they fall off the tree.

Comment

Working...
                              X