Jarrett Jack Battling Injuries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarrett Jack Battling Injuries?

Wasn't aware of these apparent injuries. Could also be a reason why he played as terrible as he did last night. Triano might want to give him a couple days off and use Jose and Marcus for Friday night against the Rockets.

Courtesy of Rotowire:

Nov 17 Jack had 13 points, five assists, four rebounds and two steals in Tuesday's loss to the Wizards.

Recommendation: Jack has been battling knee and thumb injuries over the past week, but he looked pretty good Tuesday night and is safe to use going forward.
    Source - Click here

it didnt look like he was injured, looked more like he had blinders on and could only see the path between him and the ring
    2 out of 13? for a PG? thats terrible. if youre the PG controlling the pace of the game, you should know when your shots are not falling to distribute the ball and create plays for others. he aint a shooter who should keep shooting to get himself out of a slump. i think when you miss 5 shots you should know already things arent going your way and should pass the ball to others. rautins kept pointing out how many shots Jack has been taking and how he's ballhogging everytime he brings the ball down.

its the raptors PG curse. we get two good PGs but they cant really co-exist. one always tries to do too much which pushes the other one into "playing really good" status when infact the other is just playing ok. i think that what happened with Jose and TJ, TJ was ballhogging so much that it made Jose looked good and thus offered a bloated contract. last year it was the same when Jack was supposedly playing awesome ball coz Jose struggled. Now its the other way around. Soon people are gonna start saying trade Jack....

Comment

So what? just because his knee hurts it doesn't mean he can't pass the freaking ball.

Comment

AJM wrote: View Post
        So what? just because his knee hurts it doesn't mean he can't pass the freaking ball.
        agree'd.... jack has ball hog syndrome... & he sucks.. i think its time to start Jose & give back up minutes to Marcus Banks.

Comment

I can't believe it, but yeah, Jose should start. Jack is suffering from "Shootfirstpasslateritis".

He effed us against Washington and nearly effed us against Philly until JT finally manned up and stapled him to the bench.

Comment

it's funny how ppl are making his injuries an excuse for his bad play...jose had hamstring problems and you ppl ripped him to shreds...my point again that it's okay for to get away with things but it's not okay for jose
            "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

if dude is really injured shouldn't he do whats best and heal these so called injuries...my point again that it's more about the individual and not the team...lol..jarrett like the majority have ego problems...he won't rest his injuries because he refuses to have jose start
              "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Jack should be benched the second he takes an ill-advised shot instead of passing the ball. Where Jose has a little more sway because he is (traditionally) a good shooter, Jack should only be allowed to shoot early in the clock when he's already hot. His penchant for putting up early shot-clock bricks makes me want to start poking eyes and kicking throats.

Comment

Working...
                X