X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipaul wrote: View Post
    So, you agree with me.
    Bwahahahaha no.

I agree that teams gameplan for Bargs. As for WHY they gameplan for Bargs, I couldn't disagree more.

Besides, we all know that bargs does well against teams without solid big men. Let's check back in with your theory after the next 5 games are done: 2 against Boston, 1 against Atlanta. Hell I'll bet Chuck Hayes shuts him when they play Houston.

Comment

I've been a fan of multipaul's horrid posts for a long time, but these just take the cake.

Comment

Nine New Faces wrote: View Post
        Bwahahahaha no.

I agree that teams gameplan for Bargs. As for WHY they gameplan for Bargs, I couldn't disagree more.

Besides, we all know that bargs does well against teams without solid big men. Let's check back in with your theory after the next 5 games are done: 2 against Boston, 1 against Atlanta. Hell I'll bet Chuck Hayes shuts him when they play Houston.
        Hold on...you disagree why other coaches gameplan against Bargs? Really?

Comment

Bargs is a tough matchup. I'm sure McGee and Blatche didn't think so. Howard doesn't think so.

PS> Last night, he tried his 30-foot pump fake and then his patented jump into his man to draw the foul but didn't get the call. He's not the man, hell, he's not even the boy. Can we stop teabagging Bargs?
          Last edited by Balls of Steel; Thu Nov 18, 2010, 02:09 PM.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

oh my god somebody has an opinion that differs from mine therefore i'm going to come to the conclusion that he's stupid!

nazis. the lot of you.

Comment

Hold on...you disagree why other coaches gameplan against Bargs? Really?
              Yeah. you say they gameplan against Bargs because he's 'the man' and a tough cover.

I say they gameplan against him because he takes twice as many shots as any other Raptor and they HAVE to gameplan against him as a result, because it'd be flat out irresponsible not to. He's not some juggernaut, he's the best of a bunch of crappy options. Kinda like a Beasley, a Rudy Gay, a Danny Granger, etc - he's the best offensive player on a bad team and he puts up points because he takes a whole bunch of shots.

Comment

Hmmmm... I can see your point of view for sure. I guess from your definition of "The Man", meaning totally well rounded player, than yeah I concede the point. What I mean is that opposing coaches see him as the only guy on our team who could be considered close to "our horse", or "our guy", so their primary defensive schema is to contain him. Other than that, I can really only see them gameplanning against Barbo, or possibly DD/Weems with respect to containing penetration.
                very true when it comes to our team of course he's our guy and will be until someone else proves otherwise and other coaches know that all to well. alot of the other teams defensive schemes make bargnani a focal point because they know he can light it up if they dont take his space away.
                however in my eyes its just sad because he got the talent to be a 20-10 guy in this league for years to come and yet i dont see the hunger in his eyes every single game which is what our "man" should be doing. it really isnt that hard for him to average 10 boards a game with his length and play physical and stingy defence which would make him DOMINANT. but, to me he seems content in being a second or third banana, rather then realizing that its HIS team and proving it every night by being consistent which he doesnt do enough

Comment

Yeah. you say they gameplan against Bargs because he's 'the man' and a tough cover.

I say they gameplan against him because he takes twice as many shots as any other Raptor and they HAVE to gameplan against him as a result, because it'd be flat out irresponsible not to. He's not some juggernaut, he's the best of a bunch of crappy options. Kinda like a Beasley, a Rudy Gay, a Danny Granger, etc - he's the best offensive player on a bad team and he puts up points because he takes a whole bunch of shots.
                  Henceforth...he is seen as "THE MAN" on our team. you just proved me right, thank you.

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
                    very true when it comes to our team of course he's our guy and will be until someone else proves otherwise and other coaches know that all to well. alot of the other teams defensive schemes make bargnani a focal point because they know he can light it up if they dont take his space away.
                    however in my eyes its just sad because he got the talent to be a 20-10 guy in this league for years to come and yet i dont see the hunger in his eyes every single game which is what our "man" should be doing. it really isnt that hard for him to average 10 boards a game with his length and play physical and stingy defence which would make him DOMINANT. but, to me he seems content in being a second or third banana, rather then realizing that its HIS team and proving it every night by being consistent which he doesnt do enough
                    It's funny...last night he got 30 and 7....most people are saying "big deal" about the offense, and are saying "shouldve had more rebs"....so what if he got 30 and 10 last night? Would it be "should've got 13 or more rebs"....or if he got 25 and 10 but we lost, it would've been "he shouldve taken better shots".

Comment

who saw the philly game last night and saw bargnani at halftime in the locker room eating a banana like a retard staring at the ground, that was some funny ass shittttttttttt
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Henceforth...he is seen as "THE MAN" on our team. you just proved me right, thank you.
                        Hahaha, you've got a pretty funny definition of 'the man'.

Comment

Hahaha, you've got a pretty funny definition of 'the man'.
                          Not my definition. The opposing coach/team's definition, bro.

Comment

Not my definition. The opposing coach/team's definition, bro.
                            Tell you what: you find me one single quote in which an opposing coach calls Bargs 'the man' and I'll give you a shiny new nickel. Until then, it's your definition.

Comment

What did Flip Saunders think about his 12 and 2 game in Washington ?
                              I wonder if Flip thought that matchup was difficult for his team ?

Comment

haha keep on trying multipaul

*pat on head*

Comment

Working...
                                X