Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final: Toronto Raptors 94 - Detroit Pistons 64

Toronto Raptors @ Detroit Pistons

13-17, 2nd Atlantic, (Road: 4-12) -- 11-16, 3rd Central, (Home: 8-5)

WHEN: Wed., Dec. 23, 2009 at 7:30 pm ET
    WHERE: The Palace of Auburn Hills
    TV/Radio: TSN2, TSN2 HD, FAN590 Radio

TORONTO RAPTORS
    (click on logo for team stats)

Starters

(L to R): Jack, DeRozan, Turkoglu, Bosh, Bargnani

Bench

(L to R): Belinelli, Weems, Banks, Johnson, Nestrovic, Mensah-Bonsu, Wright

Team Injuries/Inactive List

(L to R): Calderon, Evans, O'Bryant

DETROIT PISTONS
    (click on logo for team stats)

Starters

(L to R): Stuckey, Atkins, Jerebko, Maxiell, Wallace

Bench

(L to R): Brown, Bynum, Villanueva, Summers, Daye, Wilcox

Team Injuries/Inactive List

(L to R): Hamilton, Gordon, Prince

Who's Hot

TORONTO RAPTORS

Andrea: 15.2 PPG IN LAST 12 GP / Bosh: 23.3 PPG IN LAST 10 GP

DETROIT PISTONS

Stuckey: 24.5 PPG IN LAST 8 GP / CV: 17.8 PPG IN LAST 6 GP

Key Match-ups

Rodney Stuckey vs. Jarrett Jack

Jason Maxiell vs. Chris Bosh

GAME PREVIEWS

(click on image for preview *NOTE: only available on "Game Day")

(click on image for preview *NOTE: only available on "Game Day")

Prediction

There likely will be some game time changes. Right now as it stands we might be playing the Pistons sans Prince, Gordon and Hamilton. Rip will likely be back and Gordon also stands a good chance to be back in time for Wednesday night's game. Here's hoping their not though.

Detroit will be playing in the second day of a back to back. They face the bobcats on tuesday in Charlotte i think, a game that is expected to be a close one. If hamilton or gordon return, i think it will be against charlotte and i doubt that both of them will play against us. I think it'll be the first time of the season that Toronto has three days of rest right? we should win this one. My prediction, a Rapotrs win on wensday and sunday and then another win against charlotte. Make it 5 in a row for the raps

Comment

OMG I thought the game was today and planned out everything according to that. Hopefully I don't forget about the game tomorrow
      Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Raps Fan has his Game Preview available at the RR main page: Click here

Comment

Rip and Gordon are apparently game time decisions tonight too:

Gordon and Hamilton, who has averaged 19.9 points during the home win streak over Toronto, will be gametime decisions. Prince is expected to miss his 26th straight game.
          Source - Click here

Comment

I've been watching a fair bit of the Pistons lately and they're in pretty bad shape. They've run out of gas offensively and need to get at least one scorer back to balance out the offense. Too short handed to be a serious threat right now.

The Raptors should get a win tonight if their main guys (Gordon, Rip, Tayshaun) are still out.
            nbaroundtable

Comment

Big thing for Detroit is how well do they contain Hedo Turkoglu. They can live with Bosh having a big night but Turkoglu is the danger man because he will create a lot more open looks for others and get numerous players involved.

Jerebko's defense on Hedo, and Detroit's PnR defense against Hedo, are keys for them.
              nbaroundtable

Comment

Good game tonight. Raps did agood job on D but they need to improve on the glass. Raps will lose the next game if they don't get on the glass. Pistons were coming of a back to back, that also helped the Raps. Player of the game is Bargs for the offensive spark and Hedo at second for being the assist man tonight
                Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Great game! Man I love watching tha raps blow out an opponent! Even if it's against a depleted team haha. 11 assists from hedo was very nice. The young gunnas were at it again! 28% opp. FG % is just ridiculous. Hopefully Det is without their stars again on Wed.

Comment

What a great Xmas gift. Entertaining game forsure.

Comment

Working...
                    X