Ian Mahinmi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Mahinmi

joey dorsey for Ian Mahinmi from the look of dallas roster they could use another big body and we could use a shot blocker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8q1fo0E5Kc

No, not now. Dorsey is showing promise but Mahinmi is extremely athletic. Watched him play live once in Nice, France. He has hops.

Comment

The Raptors already have a strong bench and role players. Picking up players like Mahinmi, Hill, or Gortat does nothing to improve. All these guys are role players as well.

The Raptors need a couple of stars to go with what they have coming back next year.

In other words, it is time to think big when it comes to trades, draft picks, and free agency.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        The Raptors already have a strong bench and role players. Picking up players like Mahinmi, Hill, or Gortat does nothing to improve. All these guys are role players as well.

The Raptors need a couple of stars to go with what they have coming back next year.

In other words, it is time to think big when it comes to trades, draft picks, and free agency.
        I would actually try and sign Mahimni next year to replace Andersen. He is 24, extremely athletic, could be our own version of Serge Ibaka. I bet he would accept a 4yr/$3.5M deal or something small like that.

Comment

I think that Toronto is trying to develope Alabi in taht role. No need for Mahimni if Alabi can do it for less money

Comment

Working...
          X