Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Get Our Boy Bargs to the All Star Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trife76 wrote: View Post
    No i hate you and dumb fans like you that dont know a damn thing about basketball...

Do you get it ?
    I hate ignorant try hards like you

Comment

Guys, every sports board in the world could have a thread like this and Bargnani still wouldn't beat out Dwight in votes. D12 is a freak and everybody knows it. Bargnani's only hope is to impress opposing coaches between now and the deadline.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Guys, every sports board in the world could have a thread like this and Bargnani still wouldn't beat out Dwight in votes. D12 is a freak and everybody knows it. Bargnani's only hope is to impress opposing coaches between now and the deadline.
        Futile....no coach is going to pick him as long as his rebound numbers are that low for a big man...his only slim chance to get a look if he doesnt rebound is his scoring has to be top 10 in the league...

Comment

I think it depends on the other options more than it does on his stat line. Everybody knows he has immense talent but is unable to put it together. I think the key point is that he doesn't stand a prayer at beating out Al Hordford for a bench spot. Not a prayer, that guy is tearing it up.

Comment

Yo Multipul, where's all the Barg haters now? He lit up Houston up tonight, and has been lighting up almost everybody else. We all gotta vote him in come on...

Comment

Andrea continues to impress. When you get 30 and 26 point games back to back, the lack of rebounding is easier to swallow.

Comment

for once people could try to be positive and give the raps a player in the all-star game
                maybe some reason for a little optimism

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                  i voted already
                  You can vote more then once.

Comment

Not the biggest Bargs fan, but I'm happy and excited about his production lately.

Let's hope it lasts...

Comment

love to see him in the game. but the only way its gunna happen is if we vote him in as a starter. dont think the coaching staff will select him as a reserve. dwight howard is a lock for the starter, amare will probably get the bench spot at the centre position. and even if a third centre will be on the roster, most likely it wud be brook lopez or andrew bogut or al horford.

for those who argue tht andrea shud make it as a power forward, not gunna happen again
                      starter will probably be KG, with some guy named chris bosh as a reserve. and others like josh smith, gerald wallace, will also be considered by the coaches.

so unless bargnani averages 25points and 7 rebounds i think there is ZERO chance he makes it
                      http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

I'm just going to vote for all three Raptors in the ballot. What's the biggie, not like it will make a difference

Comment

Trife76 wrote: View Post
                          No i hate you and dumb fans like you that dont know a damn thing about basketball...

Do you get it ?
                          Nice one Trife! Keep it up! Your credibility is skyrocketing by the second!

Comment

YKR23 wrote: View Post
                            love to see him in the game. but the only way its gunna happen is if we vote him in as a starter. dont think the coaching staff will select him as a reserve. dwight howard is a lock for the starter, amare will probably get the bench spot at the centre position. and even if a third centre will be on the roster, most likely it wud be brook lopez or andrew bogut or al horford.

for those who argue tht andrea shud make it as a power forward, not gunna happen again
                            starter will probably be KG, with some guy named chris bosh as a reserve. and others like josh smith, gerald wallace, will also be considered by the coaches.

so unless bargnani averages 25points and 7 rebounds i think there is ZERO chance he makes it
                            Bargnani won't make it in unless ALL the Canadians in the world vote for him, all the Italians in the world vote for him, everyday. LOL

Comment

Trife76 you so annoying dude. No offense but all you do is bitch about how much you hate Bargnani. Why do you even like the raptors?

Comment

So I don't have to read trife76's response and get indigestion, I'll head him off at the pass and take a wild swing at what he will say and spare us all the burden:

"Yo, perterm1. You're a stupid douche. Why you even writing shit when you don't no nothing. You have 0 bball IQ. So I'll say it agin just so's youz understand. Bargnani is Tall - like 7ft - and he plays centre - and he gets like 4 rebounds a game. He sux just like you sux. "
                                Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                                X