Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Get Our Boy Bargs to the All Star Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can anyone take you seriously when you say "Bargs has no D" ....seriously? no D at all? go post somewhere else, this thread is about supporting bargs and getting him to the all star game. Start another thread called "bargs can be an all star in the future" and keep the hate up there. Bargs is not a center like D Howard, he is a different type of player. But he is no doubt an all star.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
      Oh and i must say, Trife, i dont really like you, but i agree with you 100% on the rebound aspect of his game. I was thinking about it, there is no excuse. Maybe for o boards cause he is floating out at the 3 but on d? no excuse.
      I have to disagree with you saying he floats at the 3 line on offense. Have you watched his passed few games? Most of his points game in the paint or near the elbow. He has been using his offensive skill-set very well, and has been aggressive with fades, post ups etc... He also has been attempting 3 three pointers a game... Out of 17 shots. He's also averaging 5 free-throws a game. So that's 22 shots, and only 3 are from outside...

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
        I have to disagree with you saying he floats at the 3 line on offense. Have you watched his passed few games? Most of his points game in the paint or near the elbow. He has been using his offensive skill-set very well, and has been aggressive with fades, post ups etc... He also has been attempting 3 three pointers a game... Out of 17 shots. He's also averaging 5 free-throws a game. So that's 22 shots, and only 3 are from outside...
        Got me all wrong, in retrospect it sounds like im talking about the bargs from 2006, but he does use his game very well and does score closer in, but he always seems to get the ball at the three, pump fake and drive, pull up, or shoot. Rarely does he post up (and when he does he is somewhat affective with the turn fade). His shot selection is not where the rebounders shot selection are. Thats why i said that on offence i dont expect him to rebound, but on d, why not?

sorry for any misconceptions

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
          Got me all wrong, in retrospect it sounds like im talking about the bargs from 2006, but he does use his game very well and does score closer in, but he always seems to get the ball at the three, pump fake and drive, pull up, or shoot. Rarely does he post up (and when he does he is somewhat affective with the turn fade). His shot selection is not where the rebounders shot selection are. Thats why i said that on offence i dont expect him to rebound, but on d, why not?

sorry for any misconceptions
          Well in his last 3 games he has had a lot of points in the paint off post moves. And I find the three point line pump-fake move so annoying, but now he seems to shoot it instead of faking, which is great. He scored a couple of mid-ranged jumpers against Boston which he usually fakes then takes a step in to miss...
          But I love how he is using his repertoire of moves on offense now, he's scoring from anywhere, and is exploiting the defense very well.

But yeah, he still has quite a bit to go, but I'm happy with his aggressiveness. Just a side note, he would have had even more free-throw attempts against Boston (9-13 ftm-a) if he didn't make 3 3 point plays! If he missed those 3 point plays and only got the free-throws he would have gone to the line 16 times!

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
            Well in his last 3 games he has had a lot of points in the paint off post moves. And I find the three point line pump-fake move so annoying, but now he seems to shoot it instead of faking, which is great. He scored a couple of mid-ranged jumpers against Boston which he usually fakes then takes a step in to miss...
            But I love how he is using his repertoire of moves on offense now, he's scoring from anywhere, and is exploiting the defense very well.

But yeah, he still has quite a bit to go, but I'm happy with his aggressiveness. Just a side note, he would have had even more free-throw attempts against Boston (9-13 ftm-a) if he didn't make 3 3 point plays! If he missed those 3 point plays and only got the free-throws he would have gone to the line 16 times!
            I think that he is going to be consistent now, thats the one thing that he has been battling his career. He found his game. Just dont get why people say he is top 10 yet. I dont agree but i see it happening soon. Over the 5 years that he has been here, he has shown that the one thing we need to do is be patient.

Comment

Vote for our Big Man!

I think that Bargnani needs to improve in the department of the boards to be seriously considered by the coaches. But he is improving as leader and is confidence will increase with the experience. I'll definitely vote him for the all star game. I think he is unique skilled big man that if he can catch rebounds will be one of the best foreigner to play in the NBA like this article suggests:
              http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...g2.html?cat=14

Comment

Just a reminder for everyone to get their votes in, you can vote everyday!

Comment

lol @ coaches pick......thread is the epitome of delusion and grandeur...

Comment

Andrea is killing it this year. Lets get him in this game!

Comment

Get those votes in folks, you are allowed to vote once a day! Lets get this!

Comment

A l l s t a r

Comment

Working...
                        X