Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to pick one, which player is the biggest cancer to the team right now ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Wow you actually know 0 about basketball... You you cant even spell Bargnani right. Get his name right you will be screaming it later.
    lol thank you. somebody had to say it.

Comment

I don't think anyone on the team is a cancer. Some players are playing quite badly but I don't see any reason to call any of our players a cancer...

Comment

The Biggest Cancer to the Team

The Ghost of Chris Bosh

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
          Bargs, even though he's been playing a more rounded game of late (which is exactly what he needs to do). He's hardly a cancer though. Far far from it even.
          i dont like the message it sends to the other bigs... amir gets pulled for one bad play... same thing will happen to davis... im sure these guys wont be impressed to see bargs still getting 30+ mins and the team is 10-40 and only averaging 3.5 rebounds.

Comment

Legalize-It wrote: View Post
            i dont like the message it sends to the other bigs... amir gets pulled for one bad play... same thing will happen to davis... im sure these guys wont be impressed to see bargs still getting 30+ mins and the team is 10-40 and only averaging 3.5 rebounds.
            Well... I think that's what Reggie Evans is for. I'm sure Reggie is warming up his spot for one of those two players.
            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

another idiotic new thread used as excuse to bash Bargnani!

The cancer are fans like you my friend!

Comment

footie wrote: View Post
                another idiotic new thread used as excuse to bash Bargnani!

The cancer are fans like you my friend!
                you cant fix a problem until you know what it is... blindly supporting something is just foolish.

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                  Wow you actually know 0 about basketball... You you cant even spell Bargnani right. Get his name right you will be screaming it later.
                  What a great argument !

Comment

Bargs has played pretty decent lately, he's being a bit more aggressive and moving his feet a bit better. To rag on him for getting 30 pts and 6 rebounds is like blaming Evans for getting 18 boards and no points. Our guards take a lot of shots because they know the pick and roll with Reggie is a low percentage play.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      No one. There are no poor attitudes causing trouble as far as I can tell. That's what I call a "cancer", a guy who is disrupting the team due to a poor attitude and/or a lack of maturity and sense of responsibility.
                      We have no idea.

Just because stuff doesn't appear in the LSSM doesn't mean that sheet ain't happening behind closed doors and in the locker room.
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                        The fans.

LOL +1

Some sanity in an insane world plz

Comment

The one thing I think this organization is good at is keeping their team together. Taking out the guys that don't want to co operate.

Ever since BC, we have not had ass holes on the team for that long. Ford, Hedo, etc. They all get shipped off.

Cancerous is not the right term for this. I think the right term is "players who are better off elsewhere".

My answer would be no one.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                            We have no idea.

Just because stuff doesn't appear in the LSSM doesn't mean that sheet ain't happening behind closed doors and in the locker room.
                            Alright, well if that's the case, we still can't single anybody out because we have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                            X