Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    What about it?

You do insult people and various comments have shown you have an extremely low basketball IQ. This is extremely evident from the insults hurled at people, myself included, rather than discussing/debating a topic when someone differs in opinion.
    other than calling someone a d-bag once, i dont think i've ever insulted someone, or came up with a random number for their ball iq...

go look back at your posts, and you tell me how you would like it if someone said "clearly you know nothing about basketball" just cuz they had a different opinion...

check out hypocrite too while ur at it...

also you couldnt even add the salaries for the raps players next year, and then you tell people they have no basketball iq...

Comment

That is sort of my point regarding Peja's contrct. $14.3M pus the 14.5M TPE makes for a lot of flexibility. Even if it does not pan out, you've taken $5M off the books next year with JJ and would have enough cap space (as of the current CBA) to make a run at a good free agent such as Marc Gasol.
      actually you wouldn't... if anything the cap is going down, and the raps would already be close to $60 million...

im not trying to instigate an argument with you, but i think it's important, that we make predictions based on reality...

but im sure someone with a high basketball like you already knew this...

Comment

It has also become obvious your basketball IQ is less than 70.

It has also become obvious you have little to no knowledge of the financial workings of an NBA team with regards to the CBA.

Finally, it has become obvious you cannot see past your own silly little comments and silly little point of view.
        yea this is isnt insulting at all.

Comment

• Legalize-It wrote: View Post
          yea this is isnt insulting at all.
          I don't think you're in any position to play choir boy. All you do on this board is make jabs and sarcastic remarks at others while antagonizing Raptors fans on the board.

Comment

• Legalize-It wrote: View Post
            actually you wouldn't... if anything the cap is going down, and the raps would already be close to $60 million...

im not trying to instigate an argument with you, but i think it's important, that we make predictions based on reality...

but im sure someone with a high basketball like you already knew this...
            If the cap goes down, the player salary (if already with a contract) doesn't change. I think you are getting confused with player salary, and how much under/over the cap we will be.

Comment

• JoePanini wrote: View Post
              If the cap goes down, the player salary (if already with a contract) doesn't change. I think you are getting confused with player salary, and how much under/over the cap we will be.
              where did i say the player salary would change ?

Comment

• do you know the jerseys number will take Jerryd and Peja?
                Let's go Raptors!

Comment

Working...
                X