No announcement yet.

Raptors Future Starting 5 [In My Eyes Or What I Would Wish]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm laughing my ass off at all of this "Kyrie Irving" "Harrison Barnes" stuff. Unless the Raptors get REALLY lucky in the lottery or somehow trade up, they've shown that they're a good enough team to warrant the 5th-15th pick.
    Joshua Priemski
    NBA blogger
    SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
    www.RufusOnFire.com/
    www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

Introcollapse wrote: View Post
      I'm laughing my ass off at all of this "Kyrie Irving" "Harrison Barnes" stuff. Unless the Raptors get REALLY lucky in the lottery or somehow trade up, they've shown that they're a good enough team to warrant the 5th-15th pick.
      Time to purposely tank?

Comment

Introcollapse wrote: View Post
        With losses to the Knicks, Kings, Bobcats, Wizards, and barely beating Philly, I'd give it a few more games and see how they play against mediocre teams. They have shown they come out to play the top teams.

Also, with 2 first round draft picks and the TPE still in play come the draft, they might be able to move up in the draft by taking on a contract from another team - very similar to what T'Wolves did 2 drafts ago with Washington.

Comment

Working...
        X