No announcement yet.

reboundssssssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still grab more rebounds than are opposition on most nights.

Comment

ab7 wrote: View Post
      WTV ... an english class wasn't the point of the post but thanks anyways i guess
      No worries man .... appreciate the effort.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
        I am one of those people who bashes bargnani for his rebounding, but you bring up a good case.

Everyone seems to think that evans is out of here before next season, so in the long term, we have a problem.

I disagree with you that rebounding can or cant win games. Every rebound is a possesion, offensive or defensive.

Count the oboards allowed on d as turnovers. Same thing.

Good post non the less...

RAW

(welcome to the site btw)
        thanks man glad to support my team

Comment

What? Support the team? You're on the wrong forum. The purpose of this forum is to bitch about players, especially Bargnani, and to ridicule other posters. Logical arguments are to be dismissed and any positive comments made about players are to be met with disparaging put-downs.
          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

raptordan wrote: View Post
            what? Support the team? You're on the wrong forum. The purpose of this forum is to bitch about players, especially bargnani, and to ridicule other posters. Logical arguments are to be dismissed and any positive comments made about players are to be met with disparaging put-downs.
            +1 lol

Comment

Working...
            X