Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir "he’ll be back fighting (in) two, maybe three weeks,”

Injury to Raptors' Evans may not be as grim as first believed
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Nice find Buddha. Wow, I read the article and it seems pretty positive. Even 4 to 6 weeks isn't too bad. I thought for sure it would have been the rest of the season. I guess we will find out definitively tomorrow before the game.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Speedy recovery Reggie, get back soon!
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

All the best to Reggie. Anyhow, Amir's relief is obvious. He's the first to realize that, whichever help he'll get from Davis or Peja or Dorsey, they'll not be collectively able to provide what Evans has delivered up to now.

Comment

That is good news for Reggie. The initial reports were far from optimistic.

Comment

Not gonna happend...Clarice

Ain't gonna happend,broken foot takes 4-6 weeks 2 recover...plus he needs another 2-3 weeks 2 get in shape by that time it will be all star break and out of the playoffs.
            He might play few games and then he get's traded..

Dr Hannibla Lecter
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Man, Tyson Chandler would've been such a nice acquisition. Evans is great but talk about an emotional leader in Chandler.

Source
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                Ain't gonna happend,broken foot takes 4-6 weeks 2 recover...plus he needs another 2-3 weeks 2 get in shape by that time it will be all star break and out of the playoffs.
                He might play few games and then he get's traded..

Dr Hannibla Lecter
                On my original post I just posted the article without commenting.

Here are my comments on Johnson's comments quoted in the article.

Johnson has a bad habit of making claims about the future that don't come true like him being a double double guy this season and an all-star this season.

I want to wait for the Raptors official statement on this.

However, I still think it was worth posting, because this time Johnson could be correct

We shall see
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                  Man, Tyson Chandler would've been such a nice acquisition. Evans is great but talk about an emotional leader in Chandler.

Source
                  Davis will be better than Chandler.

In my opinion that trade falling through was a godsend for the Raptors

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    Was just thinking about this the other day. But perhaps we can still benefit from his solid play. Brendan Haywood anyone?

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                      Was just thinking about this the other day. But perhaps we can still benefit from his solid play. Brendan Haywood anyone?
                      Blake Griffin anyone?

Very reasonable contract

Just asking

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                        Davis will be better than Chandler.

In my opinion that trade falling through was a godsend for the Raptors
                        I don't really see them as being similar players. I see Davis as being more of a Tim Duncan, in his quiet and methodical approach to the game. I can't see Davis being nearly as emotional as Chandler is on the court, at least not at such an early age.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                          Blake Griffin anyone?

Very reasonable contract

Just asking
                          hahah Would love to! Don't think even the Clippers are dumb enough to let go of that Gem though.
                          Dudes gonna be EPIC for a long, long time.

Comment

Working...
                          X