OJ Mayo Anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ Mayo Anyone ?

Since Memphis demoted Mayo to the bench why not take shots at him ? He's the most all around player in the draft class with rose.

Weems and $4,456,200 TPE For OJ Mayo ?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=3228t3k

I don't support trading Money Weems.

Comment

Mayo is a smallish 2 guard, but has more ball skills than either Weems or DeRozan at this point, he is also still a very young player. He would bring better 3 point shooting and shot creation, he would not be able to play the 3 at all. As much as I would not want to split up Weems and DeRozan, I think I would be open to trading either one for Mayo.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

This thread is stupid.... its stated that the Griz are not looking to trade Mayo. He is moved to the bench basically because their bench sucks and need atleast one good player scoring bench points. Case closed.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
          I don't support trading Money Weems.
          I read where Weems was yukking it up on the bench. This is the second time I have heard of him being the joker after/during a bad loss. The last time was a Blair piece in the G&M after the Bulls game end of last season in the lockerroom. Maybe someone needs to have a talk with him and sit him down for a couple of games. Send a message to the team.

Comment

There's no way that you could just offer up a poo-poo platter and expect to get Mayo. You're looking at at least DeRozan/Bargnani and maybe a pick for OJ Mayo. Memphis isnt going to throw away a talent like Mayo because he's having a down season to date.

Comment

Well, I don't know about BOTH Bargnani and DeRozan but one of them and something else for sure. Mayo hasn't exactly upped his value by landing on the bench. Meanwhile Bargnani is killing it on offense and would fit perfectly next to Gasol. They could do a straight up deal for Bargnani for all we know.

Comment

If it were Derozan, it would have to be at least Derozan and our pick from this season. While Mayo hasn't played well this season, the Grizz aren't gonna give up on him just like that.

Comment

I think you guys are over-valuing Mayo. No way we would give up DeRozan and another top 10 pick for a guy who has been a decent scorer, but had to play 38 minutes a game to get it in his first two years. Mayo is a good, but not great, NBA player, he would bring better shooting than either of our young guys do right now, but is not worth giving up a lottery pick and a starting caliber player for.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                  X