Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erie @ Fort Wayne Sunday Nov 28th at 2:00PM EST Live on Futurecast

Schedule
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    It says the games at 5 est according to the link you posted.

Comment

Since the Raptor game was brutal today Im gonna watch this game later to hopefully boost my outlook on this team. Even the Bayhawks could have beaten the Raptors today. Anyways... go davis/alabi!
      Last edited by pesterm1; Sun Nov 28, 2010, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Anyone else watching this game??? Davis is playing awesome!

Comment

Yeah he is actually playing sick.

Limited minutes yet still leading Erie.
          Would not be shocked to see him back in TO for Fridays game.

Comment

He was strong his first run, but his second time out he didn't have the same impact. Hopefully he can stay w/ Erie for a few more games. Those 4 blocks were impressive.

Comment

Apostis wrote: View Post
              Yeah he is actually playing sick.

Limited minutes yet still leading Erie.
              Would not be shocked to see him back in TO for Fridays game.
              You mean the minor league food doesnt agree with him? He should stay another week and play at least three more games...get his legs under him.

Comment

Watched 2 1/2 quarters so far and man Alabi's shooting is looking much better, still looks like he might get called for travelling when he goes for the hook shot. Hopefully he can keep improving.

Davis looks like he's actually somewhat trying this game and he's been dominating so far. If he can play interior D even half as good as this on the Raptors I think he can make an immediate impact.
                Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Mon Nov 29, 2010, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Alabi

Davis played well, but it was Alabi who intrigued me. He's a project, but I think there's some great potential there. He could be a surprise for many.

Comment

Working...
                  X