Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Dorsey's Start vs Hawks

Interesting choice but not surprising

Just replacing one Rebounding Assistant for Bargnani with another.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I hope Amir gets big minutes (depending mostly on him though), I think Dorsey will just stay till he fouls out... I have a feeling Kleiza will be playing big minutes at the 4, which is a good thing.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
      I hope Amir gets big minutes (depending mostly on him though), I think Dorsey will just stay till he fouls out... I have a feeling Kleiza will be playing big minutes at the 4, which is a good thing.
      Dorsey looks good early.

Raptors 1st unit offense so far looks a lot better with him starting than Evans
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Really? id say this team showed a complete lack of effort & toughness just as many susspected it would...only bright spot i seen was Bayless getting to the line...

Comment

Pathetic. At home and confused. The Raps should be taking advantage of teams on a back-to-back starting at 1 pm.

Comment

Amir had a great game today. I calculated his PER 36 and based on that He had a 10 rebound and 8 Points, Almost a double/double.

DD, who some fans here don't want to trade with Lopez, Had 6 pt before the start of the garbage time in the 4th quarter.

Money Weems, 4/10, a solid effort, lets lock him up to a 35 million , 5 year deal before it is too late.

Bayless , the scoring machine, the New Addition to Young Gunz, Young Ones, Young Buns, Runing the offence so smoothly and getting everyone involved.

Solid effort from the future of this team but More Importantly, since they love the CITY , they managed to save some energy for a night club partying tonigh.

YYYAAYYY

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
              only bright spot i seen was Bayless getting to the line...
              LOOOl, you just showed that you don't know nothing about this game.
              The guy single handly, cripples the 2nd unit. No Ball movement and has the least amount of effort for getting others involved.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                Amir had a great game today. I calculated his PER 36 and based on that He had a 10 rebound and 8 Points, Almost a double/double.

DD, who some fans here don't want to trade with Lopez, Had 6 pt before the start of the garbage time in the 4th quarter.

Money Weems, 4/10, a solid effort, lets lock him up to a 35 million , 5 year deal before it is too late.

Bayless , the scoring machine, the New Addition to Young Gunz, Young Ones, Young Buns, Runing the offence so smoothly and getting everyone involved.

Solid effort from the future of this team but More Importantly, since they love the CITY , they managed to save some energy for a night club partying tonigh.

YYYAAYYY
                Do i sense sarcasm? lol I agree though that game F'n sucked. Its the first raptor game i was so pissed of i turned it off before the end of the 3rd. No intensity, no effort and they really didint seem to care about loosing with leems laughing and joking around on the bench. That is exactly how all the analysts predicted the raptors to play all season. Bring on the trade Bargnani threads.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                  LOOOl, you just showed that you don't know nothing about this game.
                  The guy single handly, cripples the 2nd unit. No Ball movement and has the least amount of effort for getting others involved.
                  i was being a little sarcastic with that comment but.......

its hard to get guys involved who are standing around watching the game be played around them! nuff said!

Bayless did show more intensity & effort then the rest did though.
                  Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sun Nov 28, 2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

That game just sucked, no explanation needed. Theraptors are gonna make some lame excuses but in all honesty they just didnt even try. What a dissapointment.

Comment

Working...
                    X