Interesting NBA.com Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting NBA.com Poll

They were asking who's going to win the South West division; Spurs, Mavericks or Hornets...

That's a dam good question actually. What do you think?
    I think the Mavs depth will carry em past the competition. And Dirk is playing MVP level.

NOH will definitely fall off. If the Spurs can stay healthy, mainly Duncan Ginobili Parker, I think they'll take it with their experience.

Comment

agree, Mavs could be the challenger for Texans with this Dirk (what the hell he done with his hairs??)

lol

in fact he cut it now!
      Let's go Raptors!

Comment

They don't call him Disco Dirk for nothing

Comment

Mavs all the way. NOH will stumble, Mavs are consistent, deep and very very talented.

Comment

Spurs. Duncan isnt playing so many mins. as last yr. and I believe has similar stats. He is going to be fresher for the playoffs. Jefferson is playing v. well and the rest havent dropped. I think Popovich is the best coach especially in a series situation.

Comment

I can't disagree that the Spurs might be better come playoff time, but the question who wins the Southwest.
              I think the Mavs system has proven quite dependable in the Regular Season, though perhaps a bit inconsistent in the playoffs.
              I see the Mavs finishing top 3 in the West, with Lakers and Utah.

Comment

Working...
              X