Just throwing this out there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just throwing this out there...

Raptors, Miami and Lakers are all 5-5 in our last 10 games.

Just saying...

True, but what were the Lakers before that 10, and what will they be in the next 10? I know, baby steps...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      Raptors, Miami and Lakers are all 5-5 in our last 10 games.

Just saying...
      On October 25, 2010, The Raptors were tied for 1st place in the Eastern Conference. Just sayin..

Comment

mangokid wrote: View Post
        on october 25, 2010, the raptors were tied for 1st place in the eastern conference. Just sayin..
        lol

Comment

I realize its a useless stat and will in no way reflect the final of the season, but at the beginning of the season, I can't imagine any of the so called "Experts" would have imagined the Raptors would have ANY comparable stats, let alone a 10 game stretch.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            I realize its a useless stat and will in no way reflect the final of the season, but at the beginning of the season, I can't imagine any of the so called "Experts" would have imagined the Raptors would have ANY comparable stats, let alone a 10 game stretch.
            every dog has its day! LOL

Comment

Raptors will win the NBA Championship....one day

Just sayin

Comment

QUOTE=Just throwing this out there.

Throw the thing back.

Comment

Raps for Eastern Conference finals??

Comment

The Raptors definitely upgraded when they got Bayless for Jack

The Raptors definitely upgraded when Davis started to play last night

The Raptors definitely upgraded with Reggie not being able to play.

How good will they be?

Depends on whether Triano can figure out the correct rotations and stay with them.

Hint: Starting Evans or Dorsey is not the correct starting rotation.
                    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                      don't be evil buddah
                      Let's go Raptors!

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                        The Raptors definitely upgraded when they got Bayless for Jack

The Raptors definitely upgraded when Davis started to play last night

How good will they be?

Depends on whether Triano can figure out the correct rotations and stay with them.

Hint: Starting Evans or Dorsey is not the correct starting rotation.
                        I wanna see Amir start, not because he's our best option, but because he works with Jose very well, the two are perfect for each other!... What? just sayin....

Comment

i predict the raptors winning 71 games.... just saying
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

teoserio wrote: View Post
                            don't be evil buddah
                            I am not being evil with that statement.

That is a fact.

The Raptors as a team plus minus with Evans on the court were the 3rd worst of any of their player through games of Nov 29th and only DeRozan and Bargnani were worse, so it is hard to argue with them not getting better here by subtraction.

Bargnani and DeRozan definitely play better when they are on the court with Johnson than with Evans. That is an observable fact.

In Johnson's two starts DeRozan is averaging 21 PPG. DeRozan also scored 24 points in the Raptors last game last season when Johnson started.

Bagnani is averaging almost a +5 in plus/minus in Johson's seven career starts with the Raptors, three of which have been against playoff teams and four against lottery teams.

Bargnani's Roland Rating adjusted plus/minus this season through Nov 29th was a minus 8
                            Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Dec 2, 2010, 07:54 PM.
                            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

With Davis now back, I see Amir staying at the Starting PF spot, but he's still too foul prone for there not to be minutes for Dorsey (and Evans when he's back) but I have to agree that I do get the feeling that everyone plays at a different when Amir is in the game, and him and Jose DO make a pretty fun duo to watch.

Regardless, the fact that the Raptors are competitive (UPDATE: 6-4 in last 10. hahah) and one half game out of the playoffs at this point, should be case enough that Triano stick around AT LEAST until the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X