Riley Regretting Bosh Signing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riley Regretting Bosh Signing?

I don't think Riley had a choice (all three or nothing) and I'm not so certain that Bosh is the worst fit of the three but max money for a no D no pass/no vision post player is not a recipe for success (as we know). You had to figure having LeBron and Wade on the wings would negate most of Boshs weaknesses but they seem to be stepping over each other on O and vacationing on D.

I'm with the Sportguy in that I see Bosh being traded within 18 months for pieices that fit better (interior D and 3 ball sharp shooters). Personally I think dealing one Wade or James would be more fruitful...outside of Kobe and Durant you could ask for any player in the league AND more. The new CBA may also force the issue, so what moves do you think Riley mnakes if the struggles continue.

For fun: here's Pat Riley in "The Hangover"...
    http://twitpic.com/3bwp20

This is Raptors republic. No correlation with the Miami Heat.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
      This is Raptors republic. No correlation with the Miami Heat.
      +1

Comment

Guys, once again please keep in mind ANY Bosh related thread belongs in the "NBA" section.
        Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Wed Dec 1, 2010, 12:33 PM.

Comment

They're going to have trouble trading the guy. This stinks of Rashad Lewis. A star on a lotto team who signed a big deal to play sidekick on a team expected to contend from day one. He's still there and there is no sign of that changing. When you consider the new CBA will probably cut salary caps then Bosh's contract becomes even less attractive. Consider the possibility of a hard cap and things look even more bleak for the Heat.

Comment

Chris Bosh just destroyed his NBA career.

Comment

Working...
            X