Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbihis wrote: View Post
    Where are the BC haters aka sleepz, vinnie_paz, sirchilly
    The short bus went by all their homes and took them back to the special home.

Comment

nubreed000 wrote: View Post
      the ed davis drafting was a fluke, not Colangelo's "genius". The guy wasn't expected to drop that much in the draft so it was an obvious decision when he was still available.

the Bayless acquisition is on course for an amazing deal though *crosses fingers*
      Just because he shouldn't of still been there at 13 doesn't mean it was a fluke. Bryan had the foresight and intelligence to take advantage of the other GM's mistakes.

Comment

I have really liked what I have seen from Bayless so far. But his blog is atrocious. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone says that everything happens for a reason. What f'n crap is that? Bayless says that "Everything in this world happens for a reason. The man upstairs has a plan for all of us ..." Yes, we humans are just pawns on a chess board waiting for evangelical Jesus to move us around through his will. I hate that crap.
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Working...
        X