The Amazing Blake Does It Again - This Time vs The Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing Blake Does It Again - This Time vs The Spurs

He destroyed Mr. Fundamental and the NBA's version of the Hulk, sorry Joey. putting up 31 - 12 and 4 assists hitting 14 of 21 shots to lead the Clippers to victory.

Almost all of his FGs were in the paint and he just outplayed Duncan and Blair like they were NBA scrubs, which of course they are not.

Every game he comes up with another way or two to amaze.

Last night he had a backwards over the head dunk

A flying flip lay while his body was going forward and it was literally behind the backboard when he layed the ball up and in softly after grabbing the alley-oop pass as he flew past the backboard.

The guy is simply amazing and an incredible joy to watch 4sure.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

If he keeps this up, he will recieve rookie of the year award over John Wall who seems to have hitten the wall latley (heh yeah kinda lame).

Its good to see Blake rise to expectations after being injured for a whole year instead of becoming a Greg Oden like.

Kinda reminds me of Shawn Kemp so hopefully Blake will be smarter and won't be addicted to coke, junkfood and making illegitimate kids all over the country.

Comment

heh.

I said it a long time ago (as many of us did), he's far and away the best rook, hell he's in the top ten for actual MVP honours

Comment

Damn! he is having his party every LAC game!
        Let's go Raptors!

Comment

Seriously, Blake should be illegal in some way. He shouldn't be allowed to play. It's like putting a high school boy in a basketball league for 5 year old girls.

Comment

Working...
          X